1. Full Name Of The Company along with the website: Centre for Development Communication, www.cdcindia,org
2. What sort of products/services your company offers: Waste Management Services (Solid Waste Management)
3. Name of The Owner: Dr. Vivek Agrawal, Trustee Secretary
4. Complete Address of the company along with city and state: 16, Shrigopal Nagar, Gopalpura Bypass, Jaipur-302020, Rajasthan
5. Contact Details including emails & phone number of the company: 0141-2502299, [email protected], Siddhant Agrawal
6. Opportunity Available in what field: Business Development, Innovation, Research and Development
7. Whether Stipend is available?: No
8. Whether Certificate of Internship is available?: Yes
9. Any full time offer available after internship?: Yes
10. Time to start the internship and duration of the internship: January 1st week, minimum for 1 month, maximum for 6 months
11. Please provide the email id and phone number of the person to be contacted for interview: 0141-2502299, [email protected], Siddhant Agrawal
12. Briefly describe what sort of applicant you are looking for along with education, skills, experience: Intern can have a bachelor’s degree or a master’s degree (Economics, International Development, Social Work, Accounts, Finance, Business Administration); experience is not mandatory for internships above 2 months (minimum 1 year experience for 1 month’s internship); should be proactive, have basic MS Office Skills, Strong command on written and spoken English.
13. What Are you expecting from your intern to be achieved for you: Business expansion, better methodology and techniques for services to be provided
14. What an Intern can expect from you: Full support during the internship in terms of developing new skills, gaining new insights into waste management world, high performing interns may also be sent to public forums and conferences nationally or internationally to represent the organization.