Greetings from NIDAAN Intelligence Services (I) Private Limited!!!
14th May 2018 to 18th May 2018 has been declared as 1st Recruitment Week Bonanza – 2018 by NIDAAN Intelligence Services (I) Private Limited [It is popularly known as NIDAAN Intelligence World] has been incorporated under Company Act, 2013 on dated 22nd of March 2017; is one of the Leading Investigation & Risk Management Specialist Team of India to serving all Individuals as well as Corporates in entire parts of India.
This Recruitment Week will be conducted at Our Head Quarter in Jamshedpur, Jharkhand. Complete Venue Details is as follows:-1/2, 1st Floor, B C Dey Complex, D-Road, Near Super Market, Kagal Nagar, Sonari, Jamshedpur, 831011, Jharkhand, India.
Job-seekers are mostly welcome from Northern India, Western India & Eastern India. Freshers and Candidates from other than Insurance/Banking will get preference.
HR Department of NIDAAN Intelligence World looks after certain qualities in the aspirants which are as follows:-
- · Aspirants should have the potential to travel atleast within & nearby State.
- · Aspirants should have knowledge of Hindi, English & Regional Languages; which applicable to his/her region.
- · Aspirants should have clean character.
- · Aspirants should be Medically fit & fine.
- · Aspirants should have good communication skills.
- · Max Age Limit will be 35 Years.
Team Management is too important in NIDAAN Intelligence World. We believe in team building & team Management. Team work is important for better outputs. In a team, the other team members can perform and manage the work in the absence of any member and hence work is not affected much.
We have a team hierarchy which has to be followed by the employees of our company. Human Resource Management focuses on building a best team to achieve the goals & fulfill the requirements of the clients. An achievement of the goals depends on its employees because their skills contribute to achieving its business objectives.
OUR TEAM HIERARCHY: –
- Branch Operation Hierarchy: Link (Coming soon….)
- Field Operations Hierarchy: http://www.nidaancorporateservices.in/files/documents/Team-Hierarchy.pdf
Recruitment will be done for Branch as well as Field. All the recruitment will be done on the basis of posts mentioned in the Branch & Field Hierarchy.
Some Special Vacancies are as follows:
- Recruitment Officer– 1 No. (For Bihar Jharkhand)
- Recruitment Officer– 1 No. (For Odisha West Bengal)
- Recruitment Officer– 1 No. (For Chhattisgarh MP)
- Officer – Operations(Branch cum Field) – 2 No. (For Bihar Jharkhand)
- Officer – Operations(Branch cum Field) – 2 No. (For Odisha West Bengal)
- Officer – Operations(Branch cum Field) – 2 No. (For Chhattisgarh MP)
Note: Recruitment Officer and Officer –Operations (Branch cum Field) will initially posted at Jamshedpur, Jharkhand.
Some Special Post available for the Bihar, Jharkhand, Odisha, West Bengal, Chhattisgarh, and Madhya Pradesh are as follows:
- Verification Officer -200 No.
- Bank Loan Verification – 300 No.
III. Collection Executive – 300 No.
Note: Initial Posting will be at your Home Town and a responsibility goes to for the assigned region.
Interested Candidates Please Visit with following documents: –
- Updated Resume/CV/Bio-Data.
- 2 Latest Passport Size Photograph.
- Copy of Qualification Certificate.
- Copy of Experience Certificate (in case of experienced candidates only)
- Copy of Aadhar Card.
- Copy of Voter ID Card.
- Copy of Driving License.
- Copy of PAN Card.
Interview Process: Face to Face Interview only.
Thanks in Advance to all; who are going to attend this Recruitment Week.
Best of Luck!!!