Proworktree is a pioneer company registered as Proworktree Professional Services Private Limited worldwide with the tagline “A Chain of Professional Experts”. The Headquarter of this company is in Hyderabad, Telangana, India. The objective of this company is to provide a needed guidance to start-ups and taxpayers. It assists its clients in the services like Private Limited Company Registration, LLP registration, One Person Company (OPC) registration, GST registration, SSI/MSME registration, Import Export Code Registration, acquiring Food License, Trademark Registration, Income Tax Return Filing, and GST return filings. For the ease of start-ups, taxpayers, and businessmen, the company is developing a high-end application based on angular 4 using MEAN stack that will provide accounting-cum-tax management services and it will be the first such application of its kind in India.
The founder of this start-up was once helping his friend in getting a registration for his company. He witnessed a lot of problems coming in the way. He came to know the problems blocking the path of businessmen and start-ups. He decided to build a company that can make the whole process easier and less time-consuming. The idea of Proworktree popped into his mind and the result can be seen as an established company today. The company is dedicated to providing all the required legal assistance to its clients so that India can have more successful start-ups. With the assistance of this company, start-ups need not wasting their time on searching and collecting information about the procedure of getting their company registered. Just contact Proworktree and leave everything on them.
The company does not have a giant team of workers but a small team of experts. All the experts are related to the arena of Business and Taxation that really brings a faith in this company. As the generosity and learning new things are key to the life, the company owns a team of virtual interns working humbly to learning new things. With all its real and virtual team, the company works towards providing a great satisfaction to its clients. Suggesting and providing the best, simplest, and cheapest procedure to encounter problems related to accounting and taxation are something that the company keeps specialization into.
The Proworktree is working towards spreading commerce-oriented awareness to the clients and non-clients. If you need information related to the business, start-ups, are taxation, feel free to contact the company. The company would love to assist you with all its technical, legal, and human resources available. Lets go through their exclusive interview to understand more about them
1. What is the Name of Your Venture? Any specific reason for this name?
Our Venture name is “Proworktree” and our company is registered as proworktree professional services private limited, we also hold registered trademark for this name.
This name represents the “Professional Work Tree or Chain of Professionals” which is interested to provide satisfactory experience to its users.
Our tagline is “A Chain of Professional Experts”
2. Who is your target Audience/clients?
Our targeted clients are taxpayers, start-ups and other businesses which require legal & accounting related services.
3. Where is your venture based (city, state, country) & What are your geographical target areas?
Currently our head office is based at Hyderabad, Telangana, India. However we are also providing services pan India and want to start a branch in jaipur, noida and Bangalore in coming years.
4. What problems does your venture resolve? What are your products or services?
Accounting and taxation is something which is continuously having revolution in India right now and we understand the pain a new or existing business go through in its day to day activity. Thus we are focused on solving same.
Our Major Services are:
1. private limited company registration
2. LLP Registration
3. One person company (opc) registration
4. GST registration
5. SSI/MSME Registration
6. Import Export Code Registration
7. Food License
8. Trademark Registration
9. income tax return filing
10. GST return filings, company annual compliances and much more
You can visit our site https://www.proworktree.com/ for more information.
We are also developing an accounting cum tax application on angular 4 using MEAN stack which will provide India’s first free accounting cum tax management services. It is expected to be launched till march or april of this month.
5. Share the idea or story behind the venture. How did it came to an existence? What motivated you to start your own venture?
The idea for this venture came when our co-founder was going through the difficulties he faced while registering a company for his friend and later on helping his friend on compliances.
6. Who are your biggest competitors and how do you differentiate yourself from them?
Our biggest competitors are Indiafilings.com, Legalraasta.com, Vakilsearch.com
The uniqueness of our startup is we believe in customer requirement and focus on same.
7. How did you identify your co-founder? Tell us some thing about your co-founder/s
proworktree has two co-founders, Mr. Chetan Prakash Tiwari and Mr. Omprakash Tiwari.
Both the father and son duo has a blood connection with accounting and taxation as they are Marwadi (from Rajasthan) similar to olden days Munshi Ji who looks after business calculations and taxes. This interest in the subject field brings them together as co-founders of proworktree.
8. How did you hired your first team members? What skills Do you want in your employees/team?
Currently our team comprises of 11+ members, which includes virtual interns hired with the help of Internshala.com and also from our local connections.
We look for someone who is interested to learn and help others as well as focused on customer satisfaction.
9. What expansion plans are you looking for the next 2 years, next 5 years?
We are planning to expand our office branches in coming years and also to venture on application development relating to accounting and taxation area.
10. Where do you want to see yourself in next 10 years?
We see our self as tough competitor to our biggest competitors as well as to create an innovative ideology relating to field we are serving currently.
11. What are your goals over the next 1, 3, 6 and 12 months?
To automate few internal processes as well as achieve good online visibility compared to now.
12. Have you raised any funding? Or have any plans for the funding?
We haven’t raised any funding yet and we are running completely on bootstrapping as well as our current business revenue. Still we are interested to get funded to enhance our business as a startup more efficiently.
13. What were the problems you faced during the starting days and how did you resolve them?
Nothing comes free except problems and we do had (have) them while starting which were relating to managing work, customer relationship, financing etc., however our focused towards the startup and its work flow has helped us to overcome same.
14. What was the most challenging part of your journey till now? How did you overcome those challenges?
The most challenging part is to get started and work out of the box, which was overcome by reading on internet great startup stories and also startup failures.
I believe that “Self motivation is more important and that comes only when you see that in others”
15. Are you married, single or in a relationship?
16. What are your hobbies? What do you do in your non-work time?
My hobbies is to surf internet and gather knowledge on startups, business ideas, taxation updates, technological updates etc.,.
17. Whats your favorite food & holiday destination?
favorite food is dal bati churma (rajasthani dish) and Rajasthan is my favorite holiday destination.
18. Whom do you consider your idol or biggest motivator?
My parents are my biggest motivator
19. What do you feel is the major difference between entrepreneurs and those who work for someone else?
Risk is the only factor which makes the difference apart from those other factors like focus, commitment, experience etc., which are same in both the situations.
20. If you had the chance to start your career over again, what would you do differently?
I will plan to start as a dancer cum singer as that is something which entertains me next after my current work.
21. How has being an entrepreneur affected your family & Social life?
Before starting my journey as a startup entrepreneur my family & social life was more time consuming and which has changed now.
22. Anything, you would like to say to our readers or upcoming entrepreneurs?
It is great to start and learn from our own failures & success rather than others.
23. Tell us something about your education & family background.
I have done my Graduation with Taxation as specialization, Post Graduation in business management.
24. What is your USP which makes it unique & different from other start-ups in similar domains.
Our USP is that we work to create good customer relationship with 100% work satisfaction and we will continue to enhance this experience.
25. What do you think is the biggest threat to the success of small businesses & Start-ups today?
Financial and social risk is something which is biggest threat to the success of small businesses & Start-ups today.
26. Do you consider yourself successful and by what means do you measure success?
Success is something which is to be measured from experience of satisfaction your customer has and when they recommend you to others by word of mouth and we are lucky enough to experience this from first customer onwards.
27. Please share complete name, address, phone number, email id & website of Your Business & Contact Person
Co-founder & CEO: Mr. Chetan Prakash Tiwari
Co-founder: Mr. Om Prakash Tiwari
Registered Office Address:
# 6, 1st floor, Shukh Shanti Building, Shree Market, Beside Lane to Andhra Bank, NS Road, Old feelkhana, Near Siddiamber bazaar, Hyderabad, Telangana-500012.
Phone Number: +91 9032709204
Email: [email protected]
Contact person: Chetan Prakash Tiwari