1. Full Name of the Company along with the website:
NAME: ANNAKSHETRA FOUNDATION TRUST
2. What sort of products/services your company offers
With an aim to minimize food wastage and redistribute the surplus to the impoverished sections of the society, Annakshetra Foundation was-set up in November 2010 in Jaipur. Launched by Centre for Development Communication (CDC), Jaipur, Annakshetra aims at minimizing food wastage by effective channelization of the excess food leftover in weddings, parties, restaurants and temples. Our organization has developed a large network with hotels, marriage halls and other associations which provide surplus food to be redistributed in slums, orphanages and poor areas of the city.
Since its inception, the organization has served or distributed more than 3.5 million meals to the needy people in the city. After successfully running the initiative in Jaipur city for last 7 years, the foundation plans to increase its operations and set up similar centers across multiple cities in India
3. Name of the Owner
Dr Vivek S Agrawal, Founder & Trustee Secretary
4. Complete Address of the company along with city and state
16, Shri Gopal Nagar, Near Mahesh nagar police station,
Goplapura bypass, Jaipur, Rajasthan-302015
6. Opportunity Available in what fields for eg: Marketing, Sales, Business Development, Developer, Operations, HR, Analyst, Research, Content Writing etc? Is this a full time/part time or work from home oppurtinity?
Opportunity available in Marketing, Social media, Business Development, Analyst, and Research internship.
It is full time internship.
7. Whether Stipend is available?
It is an unpaid internship, no stipend will be provided, but all the actual expenses incurred on travelling, lodging and boarding by the intern for all the fieldwork related tasks will be provided to him/her. Also accommodation facility and 3 meals a day will be provided to the non- local interns.
8. Whether Certificate of Internship is available?
Yes Certificate of Internship will be provided to all interns.
9. Any full time offer available after internship?
Based on the performance of interns during internship period.
10. Time to start the internship and duration of the internship
Time to start the internship: Mid of April.
Duration will be 2 (Two) months.
12. Briefly describe what sort of applicant you are looking for along with education, skills, experience
Pursuing BA/B.com./M.com/MBA/Other UG, PG or equivalent from any accredited university.
Having an interest in Sustainable project development, Revenue generation for the projects of the organization, Social media optimization, Data analysis, and marketing.
Excellent written, oral, and communication/presentation skills
13. What are you expecting from your intern to be achieved for you?
• Research trends in our project
• Assist other staff with presentations for clients
• Participate in team meetings and brainstorming sessions
• Assist in preparing information and research materials
• Respond to web correspondence, social media posts, and emails
• Update and post supervised social media and website content
• Take notes and memos during meetings
14. What an Intern can expect from you
How to create a long term social media plan and marketing calendar
Relationship building with our online community by maintaining Facebook and other media accounts
How to create compelling content that will be shared by influencers
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone interested in doing something for the society or pursuing a career in social service.
You will be offered the opportunity to work on exciting projects like “Zero Food Wastage Economy” campaign.
Intern will gain hand-on experience working in the field of eliminating food wastage from the society.
We are looking for assertive, energetic and creative people to join our team.‖
An internship with us can show you the “ins-and-outs” of this project.‖
All assignments add value both to our organization and to your development as a professional in the field.‖