- Full Name Of The Company along with the website
Nandan Petrochem Ltd
NPL BlueSky Automotive
2. What sort of products/services your company offers
We are into manufacturing of Automotive & Industrial Lubricants & Greases. We also manufacture AdBlue needed to meet the vehicular emission norms of our country.
3. Name of The Owner
4. Complete Address of the company along with city and state
Lotus Corporate Park, 601 B- Wing, Ram Mandir Lane, Jai Coach Junction, Western Express Hwy,Goregaon East, Mumbai Maharashtra 400063
5. Contact Details including emails & phone number of the company
6. Opportunity Available in what fields for eg: Marketing, Sales, Business Development, Developer, Operations, HR, Analyst, Research, Content Writing etc? Is this a full time/part time or work from home oppurtinity?
Research, Sales & Marketing
7. Whether Stipend is available?
Stipend & TA/DA depending on position and role
8. Whether Certificate of Internship is available?
9. Any full time offer available after internship?
10. Time to start the internship and duration of the internship
Immediately 2-3 months
11. Please provide the email id and phone number of the person to be contacted for interview
Mentioned above :
12. Briefly describe what sort of applicant you are looking for along with education, skills, experience
Degree students & post graduate students. students with background in sales & marketing. Students with the will to learn and adapt to the needs of the roles. Junior college pass outs will also work for some roles.
13. What Are you expecting from your intern to be achieved for you
Whatever roles is described and in the end will be expecting a small report on their internship to analyze learning and information.
14. What an Intern can expect from you
Great on hand experience, practical learning. Learning from senior management who have experience of working is PSU’s or multinational companies The company has a great team in its team with great experience and exposure for interns to learn from and guide them in their internship.
We have already kept two rounds of Interns in our company and have absorbed most of them in our structure as their performance was up to the standards we need. Hence providing an opportunity for a full time job as well.