You might be aware of the benefits of yoga and Green coffee. But do you know when coffee is to be taken while doing yoga? There are few guidelines which are mentioned below, by Aditya Goel, CEO Of GreenBrrew.
a. Drink coffee an hour after waking
b. Drink coffee an hour before practice
c. Drink coffee an hour after practice
Before you start sweat session take a cup of Green Coffee, recommended by many physicians, trainers, and nutritionists. In this regard, Greenbrrew, a brand has landed in the market with a new revolution in the coffee industry, has listed the health benefits of green coffee.
- Rich antioxidant: Its beans are rich in antioxidants. Also, it decreases the damaging effects of free radicals from the body and takes care of health.
- Boost metabolism: It is popularly known as a metabolism booster. Green Coffee consists of chlorogenic acid. It helps to increase basal metabolic rate from the body and reduces glucose from the liver into blood.
- Burn extra fat: Green Coffee beans are loaded with vitamins and minerals. It maintains the level of nutrients from the body. Also, it contains a large amount of kelp.
- Diabetes treatment: These green beans are also capable of treating Type 2 Diabetes successfully. Their extract is known to lower high levels of sugar in our bloodstream while accelerating weight loss. Both of these are essential for curing Diabetes Mellitus Type 2.
- Minimizes level of bad cholesterol: This coffee checks your cholesterol. Low-Density Lipoprotein (LDL), also known as ‘bad cholesterol’, is the main culprit that makes us vulnerable to deadly cardiovascular disorders including cardiac arrest. In short, GreenBrrew can be said “har Ghar ka doctor”.
- Improve blood circulation: It controls your blood pressure. High blood pressure can lead to the issues like stroke, heart failure, chronic renal failure, etc.
- Boost energy: It is better than the regular coffee, which contains 7-9 percent caffeine. This keeps you active 24×7! At the end of the day, the healthiest yoga practices and the healthiest eating habits are all about balance.