On Amazon Prime Day sale 2018 which kicks off on 16 July, 18 startups from India will launch about 25 new innovative products at discounted prices. Startups from Amazon Launchpad will launch their products across categories like healthy food products, electronics, luggage & backpacks, beauty care, home decor, coffee and toys & games with exciting deals and offers.
Prime Day is Amazon’s annual shopping event conducted in 17 countries including India. The shopping event is available exclusively for Prime member customers of Amazon.
The list of 18 Indian startups showcasing their new range of products to Amazon Prime members are:
- AutoWiz is launching AutoWiz HotSpot, a connected car solution which can turn any car into a 4G speed Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Leaf Wearables is introducing multiple options of headphones and earphones — LCARE, TAGG and 1MORE.
- RoadGods has come up with 2 new backpacks — ‘The Ghost of the Blue moon’, anti-theft & water resistant with enhanced quality and features compared to its earlier version and ‘The Xator Backpack’.
- Easyneck’s pillow to help reduce neck strain or shoulder pain
- Spruce Shave Club is offering a Natural Beard Growth Oil with pure essential oils and a Premium Beard wash .
- An intimate wash for men launched by Solidus Lifesciences to improve intimate hygiene with its new anti-bacterial range.
- Anti-chafing sticks specially designed for runners by Solidus Lifesciences
- Fego has come up with Float (Himalayan Range) an air suspension seat add-on that comes with extra grip & advanced strap which helps in strong mountain riding.
- Mojo Bar will be offering Orange Dark Chocolate as Snack Bar.
- Happy Ratio will be offering meal replacement nutritional shake
- Soap Opera has introduced PureSense Relaxing Macadamia Exfoliating Body Cleansing Gel
- Looks21 Lifestyle has introduced Hair Colour Shampoo & Hair Densify Solution
- Mansaa has invented SmartShine, a Wi-fi enabled smart LED bulb that is compatible with Amazon Alexa.
- PicaVue has designed natural looking digital photo frames which have full HD IPS Display with HDMI.
- Coffee & beverages start-up on Amazon Launchpad, TGL Co. has specially created Imperial Treasure Coffee Gift Box.
- Toys & games start-up Smartivity Labs is introducing STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Maths) DIY (Do-it-yourself) Toys.
“This launch truly fulfils the aim of Amazon Launchpad as a program wherein we want to help start-ups showcase their cutting-edge products to millions of Amazon customers, encourage start-ups to continue innovating and provide a curated selection to our customers,” Aman Deep Lohan, Head, Amazon Launchpad India, said.