Internet marketing for small business has become as complex and challenging as digital marketing for larger brands. The challenges are comprised of the time, experience and knowledge required to get results, coupled with the continual and complex changes that each platform and marketing channel go through.
For example: Several times each year search engines make drastic changes to their algorithms that determines how they return search results. If you are not aware of these changes and how they affect your search results, and/or are unable to quickly make the changes to your local website that are necessary, your online marketing results will diminish. If you let these changes pile up unresolved the results can be far more drastic to your small business.
Finding and selecting the right online marketing company for your small business is crucial. Picking a digital marketing agency that has the real experience to get your digital marketing on track isn’t as easy as you might think.
Today We are introducing you to Rima Mishra The founder of Media Tribe, Media Tribe is a digital marketing agency handling brand strategy, celeb management, social media & digital marketing and offering services in Brand Management, Influencer Marketing, Strategy Planning.
Media Tribe is based out of Mumbai- financial, commercial and entertainment capital of India. Lets See what the founder Rima Mishra has to say about her journey and how is her venture Media Tribe Helping Small Business, Startups & Entrepreneurs gain popularity among their customers. May be Media Tribe could be the next choice for your new project. Lets Hear Rima in Her own Words.
1. What is the source of inspiration behind the name of your venture Media Tribe?
We don’t discriminate people on the basis of races, caste, community, nationality etc. We are true followers of equality. Basically, It is a tribe of different people from different states who wants to do something in Media Field.
2. Who all are your target audience/clients?
Everyone who wants to save money and business smartly. rather than going for print marketing should opt for digital marketing as it is cost-cutting method and the reach audience is great.
3. Your current operations are located in which regions and Where are you based at (city, state, country)?
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
4. What problems does your venture resolve? What are your products or services?
Brand strategy, celebrity management, social media marketing, website and SEO. We are also into influencer marketing.
5. Would you like to Share the idea or story behind the foundation of Media Tribe?
Me and Mr. Sunil Gupta, Founder of media Tribe, has worked for many brands but we were always working as a third party. We were both working like this and one day while discussing thing we realised this is our mind and expertise which is why clients hire us why don’t we start up an agency and be a direct face so that we can get the credit as well.
6. Do you face any rivalry and how do you differentiate yourself from them?
Quality is more important than quantity. Delivering right product/ right service to to right people at right time is our funda.
7. How do you identify your founder? Would you like to tell us something about them?
Mr. Sunil Gupta, Founder at Media Tribe is not just a businessman but also a gentleman who not only here to sell the things but we also respects client’s value and the value of there money. Mr. Sunil always treat me and all the employees like their family. He is an Engineer but then changed his career as He got an offer to work for Indian National Congress in 2014, he did worked with Bollywood Celeb Ajaz Khan. Nowhera Shaikh is another political client and many more famous faces like Renault, Rajpal Yadav, Hindustan Times, Kala Ghoda are our clients. But believe me we hate bragging about it. You can check our website for clients list.
8. What is your idea of team formulation? What type of qualities do you search for in your team?
Dedicated, passionate, hard-working, who understand this company as their own and yes, most importantly they should be honest.
9. What are your growth or expansion plans for the next 2 or 5 years?
We are looking forward to start our own studio as well as setting up an Youtube Channel so that we can share our brand strategy, tips for new influencers and people living in rural areas to understand digital marketing and how it works.
10. Where do you see yourself 10 years down the line?
Having a team of 200 people working as a family called Media Tribe.
11. What are your short term goals?
More projects and serving
12. Have you risen any funding yet?Are you looking for the same?
Yes, we did it for Mumbai based NGO.
13. Please share your incubation days struggle issues while setting up this venture, and how did you resolve them?
Oh they ere very bad though, but we got good support of family and friends. Honestly, doing things in the organized manner as well as time management is the key. Also, paper work is very important.
14. What was or has been the most challenging part of your journey? How do you overcome the same?
Competition vs commitment. Many a time our clients says, they did not enjoy the work. We try our best to benefit the client and stick to our commitments.
15. What is your idea of stress management?
Long breath and it disappears. I prefer to plan the things in advance as per wording hours and finishing the work, meetings on time is not only an achievement but also keeps away from stress.
16. What do you do to escape the work life in your leisure time?
I love cooking, it gives me pleasure, develop new ideas and make me calm.
17. Where would you like to escape to for a holiday?
Mountains or Beaches, I love both. Less crowd, cold weather and animals. Anywhere in the world which allows me to explore more tribe.
18. Whom do you consider your idol/role model or biggest motivator and why?
Chiara Ferragni is my role model. She is not only a successful businessperson but also runs her family with cheerful smile. She is a mother and a wife. An entrepreneur and a successful model. Her kindness inspires me a lot.
19. What makes entrepreneurs different from service class professionals?
They inspire others, they create something different, it could be a product/ service or doing a thing in a different way which make you stand apart from others.
20. Which part of your life would you like to rewrite if given a chance to restart with your career today?
When I though of becoming a Footwear Designer that was the best day and I swear best decision I have ever made. I have plans for starting my own footwear line but I like to focus on this venture first.
21. How has being an entrepreneur affected your family & Social life?
It never affected my life, I was not a social person but now I am, being social is very necessary if you are into marketing. My family always supported me and gave me wings to fly. Thanks a lot to my maa and pappa.
22. Is there anything, you’d like to say to our readers or upcoming entrepreneurs?
I am still a kid in this industry but still would like to share few tips. Be a businessman not a gentleman. Honesty is a good policy and it is true. Start from where you are, start when you want to. Google baba has every answers just try keywords and you will find it. Don’t always think to start a business money is necessary. The thing which is important is your brain and discipline.
23. Tell us something about your education & family background.
I am an MBA from FDDI in Footwear Design and Production management. Oh yes, it’s a different field but being a student of production management taught me how to handle pressure. managing people to balancing the situation is what it takes.
24. What is your USP or biggest strength that makes you stand apart from your competitors?
Deliver what you commit. Deliver what is best for the client. Deliver what works. Deliver on Time. Deliver to whom it matters (audience).
25. Why do you think start-ups are so vulnerable to the external business environment? What according to you are the threats to their stability?
Market and competition. Believe me there are ups and downs and everyone has faced it. Be it Ambanis or Tata, staying positive is the key.
26. Do you consider yourself successful and by what means do you measure success?
When I receives clients testimonial I really feel I did a good job. My company is only 2 years old but we worked with many political personalities, celebs, brands and we think we lived 20 years of our life in just 2 years, There were busy moments but we enjoyed them too.
27. Please share your contact details
New Mhada, M G Road, Goregaon West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400104