We continue with the #INSIGHTSPodcast Series on the importance of execution, and in this episode, we focus on the myriad problems and decisions founders face while scaling. To talk about this important topic, we have Dhruv Agarwala, a successful serial entrepreneur who has built companies across multiple industries.
In this podcast, we discuss what to expect when we scale, and potential conflicts that arise and how to resolve them:
- Early days — the thesis for Proptiger and figuring out the core value proposition for the business, and the focus areas
- Achieving product market fit quickly — The importance of MVPs and integrating feedback into a scrappy, yet functional product
- Scaling the business — What is the right time to scale your technology and refine processes, how did the organisational structure evolve with the business
- Acquisitions — How do you look at acquisitions and achieve synergies. Importance of being prepared and timing your acquisitions
- Strategic investments vs financial investments — How and when do you choose a strategic investor vs financial investor.
- Dealing with problems as a founder — How do you deal with exits of leaders and co-founders, tips to manage emotional volatility.
Anand Daniel is a seed/early stage venture investor with Accel Partners.
To Read Our Daily News Updates, Please visit Inventiva or Subscribe Our Newsletter & Push.