- T-Mobile and OnePlus’ $300 trade-in discount for the OnePlus 6T ends on Thursday, November 8 at midnight.
- It’s the best deal for a smartphone as good as the OnePlus 6T in recent memory.
T-Mobile and OnePlus’ trade-in deal that gives you a $300 discount off the $580 OnePlus 6T when you trade in an eligible device ends tomorrow on Thursday, November 8 at 11:59 p.m.
The OnePlus 6T for $580 from T-Mobile is already a great price for such a good smartphone, but a $280 price tag for the OnePlus 6T is the best deal for a high-end Android device in recent memory.
To be sure, you don’t get everything you’d get with a smartphone that costs north of $800, like wireless charging or official water resistance. But you do get a beautiful device with performance that’s just as fast, or even faster, than the top Android smartphones out there. The camera has also proven to be excellent so far. The OnePlus 6T is also the first smartphone sold in the US that comes with a fingerprint sensor hidden underneath the display, and it works surprisingly well for a first-generation effort.
Those taking advantage of the trade-in deal can expect to make 24 monthly installments of a little more than $11 per month. Compare that to the usual monthly installment of around $30 or so per month for other top smartphones.
Sure, that $300 discount isn’t technically a discount, since you’re trading in an old phone that has some value. But for people who would’ve just let their old phone gather dust in a drawer, rather than going through the trouble of trying to sell it, that $300 is essentially a discount.
Eligible trade-in devices include:
- Apple: iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- Samsung: GS8 series, Note 8, GS7 series, Note 5, GS6 series
- Google: Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Pixel, Pixel XL
- LG: V30, V30+, G7, V20, G6
- Motorola: Z2 Force, Z2 Play, Nexus 6
- OnePlus: 5, 5T, 6, 3, 3T, X, 2, 1
Source: Business Insider
To Read Our Daily News Updates, Please visit Inventiva or Subscribe Our Newsletter & Push.