1. Full Name of the Company along with the website?
Centre for Development Communication, www.cdcindia.org
2. What sort of products/services your company offers?
Comprehensive urban solid waste management services – segregated collection, transport and disposal / recycling. Main process beneficiaries are urban poor and service beneficiaries are urban households, businesses, local city governments, societies and general public.
3. Name of The Owner?
Dr.Vivek Agrawal, Trustee Secretary
4. Complete Address of the company along with city and state?
Centre for Development Communication
16, Shri Gopal Nagar, Behind Mahesh Nagar Police Station,
GopalPura Mode, Jaipur, Rajasthan – 302015.
5. Contact Details including emails & phone number of the company?
Phone: 0141 250 4604
Email: [email protected]
6. Opportunity Available in what fields for eg: Marketing, Sales, Business Development, Developer, Operations, HR, Analyst, Research, Content Writing etc? Is this a full time/part time or work from home opportunity?
1. Content writing – Content creation, documentation and presentation of activities and projects
2. Marketing – Promotion of Institute Journal to contributing authors
3. Research – Research assistantship in projects
4. Operations – Project management
5. Marketing and IT – Digital marketing and social media management
All assignments are full-time with flexibility for academic commitments. Work from home may be partial.
7. Whether Stipend is available?
Yes – dependent on the profile and work of the intern
8. Whether Certificate of Internship is available?
9. Any full time offer available after internship?
Yes, dependent on the work and dedication of the intern
10. Time to start the internship and duration of the internship?
Immediate, duration is flexible
11. Please provide the email id and phone number of the person to be contacted for interview?
Dr. Vidhu Mathur,
12. Briefly describe what sort of applicant you are looking for along with education, skills, experience?
Students pursing graduate / post graduate level studies in sociology, psychology, economics, management, journalism and media, social work with a flair for creative thinking and social entrepreneurship. Depending on the project, internships may involve field work and limited travel.
13. What Are you expecting from your intern to be achieved for you?
1. Social impact assessment
2. End-user behavioural change
3. Strategy gap analysis
4. Documentation and reporting
5. Marketing strategy development and communication
14. What an Intern can expect from you?
• Experience in a professionally run social entrepreneurship organization
• Exposure to planning, execution and assessment stages
• Direct interaction with both front-line as well as senior management
• Understanding social impact of various human activities
• Dynamics of social entrepreneurship