Memory is still very expensive by historical standards. The industry has a shortage last year, and the three manufacturers of RAM are coming out of a price-fixing scandal. But we are starting to get on the other side of that mess, and prices are slowly drifting back down to Earth. So can you expect any deals? Yes. Let’s get to them.
- Patriot Signature 8GB (2x4GB) DDR4-2400: $55
- GeIL Evo Potenza 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4-2666: $95
- Team T-Force Vulcan 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4-2666: $98
- G.Skill Ripjaws V 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4-3200: $115
- Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4-2400: $200
To Read Our Daily News Updates, Please Visit Inventiva Or Subscribe Our Newsletter & Push.