“How do I know if I should enroll for an MBA course? Do I study in India or abroad? Which are the best MBA schools? What are some tips to crack GRE/GMAT?”
These are just a few of the many searches on Google India, owing to the huge number of confused MBA candidates in the country who need expert help immediately. Aspiring candidates devote one or even two years to their studies, and choosing the right school definitely matters in the long run. Most applicants focus on GMAT scores, the interview and essay questions and their post-MBA career dreams. This can be stressful, time-consuming and resource-intensive. After scouring through the internet, it takes days, months or sometimes even years to make up their mind. And, though there are plenty of tips available on the internet, generic advice is not what business-savvy applicants need.
Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) wants to simplify the preparation and decision-making process for applicants through its range of MBA-related events. With over 25 years of experience, QS is known world over for organising the largest series of business school recruitment fairs. The QS World MBA Tour taking place from December 2, 2018 to December 10, 2018 will see students get advice on the MBA admissions strategy, be able to improve GMAT or GRE scores, and even apply for scholarships.
Getting the right fit for MBA aspirants
QS World MBA Tour is one of the biggest MBA Networking events, where more than 50
top business schools from across the world come to India to meet potential business students. Top business schools include CEIBS, Durham, HKUST, HKU, IE, Johns Hopkins, Loughborough, McMaster, Nanyang, NUS, Rice, Syracuse, UC Riverside, USC Marshall, Wollongong, York-Schulich, among others. The event will take place in 5 cities, which include Mumbai, New Delhi, Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai. Check out the details of the tour here.
If you’re an aspiring MBA candidate, this is a great opportunity for you to network with MBA admissions officers and alumni from top business schools around the world.
All your MBA questions answered
There are countless benefits to attending the World MBA Tour. From making the right decision to gaining the skills you need to crack the MBA admissions, the event has a lot in store for those who really want to amp up their MBA preparations.
Let’s take a look at a few of the highlights of the event:
- Expert Guidance – Meet face-to-face with key decision makers from top international B-schools, who will give you expert advice and tips that will come in handy during your preparations
- Info Sessions and Workshops – Get more information on school presentations, GMAT tests and GMAC workshops that will give you a feel for what the actual examination looks like
- TopMBA Career Guide – The first 200 attendees will get a free copy of the world’s most widely read MBA publication
- Financial Aid – Gain access to a platform of scholarships worth $7 million by completing the MBA Applicant Survey
- Q&A Panel – Be part of top B-school panels that will let you in on the dos and don’ts to ace your MBA applications
- Partner Offers – Avail discounts on test preparations courses and more by meeting with QS partners
Sound exciting? If you’re an individual with 2-3 years of work experience looking for an MBA at a top business school in the UK, US or any other country, the QS World MBA Tour event is the right place for you. This is a great opportunity for you to participate in this tabletop exhibition of panels and presentations and meet face-to-face with top school representatives.
To Read Our Daily News Updates, Please visit Inventiva or Subscribe Our Newsletter & Push.