Read full story
Salesforce reported its Q3 2019 earnings Tuesday after the bell.
Here’s what the company reported:
- Revenue for the quarter (GAAP): Salesforce reported $3.39 billion, up 26% from the year before. Analysts expected $3.37 billion.
- EPS Q3 (adjusted): Salesforce reported $0.61. Analysts expected $0.50.
- Revenue guidance for Q4 (GAAP): Salesforce expects $3.551 billion to $3.561 billion. Analysts expected $3.53 billion.
- EPS guidance for Q4 (adjusted): Salesforce expects $0.54 to $0.55. Analysts expected $0.57.
- Revenue guidance for Fiscal Year 2019 (GAAP): $13.23 billion to $13.24 billion.
- Revenue guidance for Fiscal Year 2020 (GAAP): $15.9 billion to $16.0 billion.
Source: Business Insider
To Read Our Daily News Updates, Please Visit Inventiva Or Subscribe Our Newsletter & Push.