Digital Innovation Summit (DIS) is held annually by HDFC Bank and the objective is to interface with FinTech and new age technology companies and start-ups in the BFSI domain, whilst exploring new and disruptive ideas that fit into the overall objective of simplifying our customer’s lives.
We have organized 3 DIS till date where we have received more than 400 entries and are already working with 25+ startups. We are now planning to conduct DIS on a regional level in multiple cities and the first regional DIS will be held at Ahmedabad in association with Startup India and IIM Ahmedabad.
- Ideation Stage Startup
- Validation Stage Startup
- Early Traction Startup
- Scaling Stage Startup
Procedure Post Submission
• All participants must send in their entries by filling the application form on the website.
• The participants would be intimated on email regarding the status of their applications by Startup India/HDFC Bank
• Shortlisted participants should be available on the day of the summit to present their solutions before a panel comprising of top management from HDFC Bank & Group Companies
• Guidelines for the presentations would be shared with the shortlisted companies through email by the Bank
HDFC Bank Digital Innovation Summit (DIS) – Ahmedabad
• 10:00 AM to 10:30 AM Launch of DIS: Ahmedabad in association with Startup India and HDFC Bank Top Management
Disclaimer- This Digital Innovation Summit is only to share the idea/s and HDFC Bank does not guarantee or make any representation to invest or fund. The participants are requested to read and accept the terms and conditions before downloading the participation forms. This is to note the selection of idea/s is purely at the discretion of the Bank.
Terms and Conditions
1. Participation is voluntary and there are no enrollment/participation fees.
2. The Participant’s idea/s will be modulated to suit our policy.
3. The Participant shall not claim any right over his/her idea/s submitted during the summit.
4. The Participant cannot claim copyright on idea/s, if their idea/s are accepted by us.
5. If the Participant’s idea is not accepted, the Participant will not be informed about the same.
6. The exercise of sharing idea/s does not constitute any right, hence no Participant can claim any charges against us.
7. The exercise is purely innovative in nature to suit customer preferences and provide best services to customers.
8. The Participant will not be given any monetary compensation/gifts if Participant’s idea is accepted by us, as it is a part of non-monetary exercise.
9. Bank shall not be responsible in case of any loss/hardship suffered by any Participant, hence no complaint/grievance will be entertained by us.