AGNIi is supporting Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO) in the Dare to Dream Innovation Contest, aiming to unearth innovative technologies to enhance the nation’s aerospace and defense capabilities. DRDO is searching for partners with expertise in the following broad areas.
Challenge Areas –
- Multi-legged mobility
- Plan Execution and Coordination in Multi Agent System
- Deep Learning Methods for Cybersecurity
- Swarm of micro-UAVs
- Joints in Composites Structures
- Miniaturization of unfolding mechanisms for rocket lifting surfaces
- Wearable communication technologies for special operations soldiers
- Hemostatic agents
- Artificial oxygen carriers
- Swarm robot for surveillance and operations in hostile environment
- Cognitive Sensors and Technologies for border/perimeter surveillance
- Open Category: Exploring the unthinkable and unimaginable
Awards – Up to 72 awards worth INR 4.32 crores across 2 categories in each Challenge Area –
- Individual: 3 awards per challenge area, up to 5 lakhs
- Start-up: 3 awards per challenge area, up to 10 lakhs
- Individual: Citizen of India over the age of 18
- Start-up: DIPP certified and controlled by Indian nationals
Deadline to apply – 28th Feb 2019
Apart from financial awards, DRDO will provide handholding and mentoring support to selected individuals/startups. Further, DRDO may engage with selected individuals/startups for support towards development of their promising early-stage technologies.
For more details on the challenge, please visit Dare to Dream.