Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO) has launched the second edition of the Dare to Dream Innovation Contest. In light of India’s vision of an ‘Atmanirbhar Bharat’, DRDO is looking for technically competent startups and individuals with futuristic ideas to help make India self-reliant in defence production. DRDO, in partnership with Invest India, invites individuals and startups with expertise in the following broad areas to submit their proposals:
- Detection & Classiﬁcation of Low Probability of Intercept Radar Signals for Electronic Support Systems
- Materials & Technologies for Fire Suppression/ Protection
- Eco-friendly Explosive Waste Management
- Artiﬁcial Intelligence based detection of a person based on physiological parameters
- Development of robotic arm for scooping / machining of cured solid propellant (Shore ‘A’ hardness ≥ 70
- Development of Neuromorphic Vision Sensors (Design, Fabrication of Sensors and Image Reconstruction Algorithms)
- Underwater MEMS Acoustic Vector Sensor
- Distributed Fiber Optic Sensor Interrogator
- Data Driven Health Monitoring and Early Warning Diagnostic Tools for Aero Gas Turbine Engines
- Low powered Tethered UAV
- Open Category: Exploring the Unthinkable and Unimaginable.
Eligibility Criteria for the program:
- Individuals: Should be a Citizen of India above 18 years of age.
- Startups: Startups controlled by Indians and recognized by DPIIT.
Each challenge area will have 3 winners each from both the categories – Individuals and Startup.
|1st Prize||Rs. 5 lakhs||Rs. 10 lakhs|
|2nd Prize||Rs. 4 lakhs||Rs. 8 lakhs|
|3rd Prize||Rs. 3 lakhs||Rs. 6 lakhs|
Selected applicants shall be provided with the Letter of Appreciation.
The program is open for accepting proposals. Please find more details at and apply through website https://drdo.res.in/kalamdb/portal.kalam.htm
Date has been extended to 15th November 2020” and “for any queries, please reach out to [email protected]