You now have the opportunity to sell directly to the Government! How? With its
first-ever workshop, Government e-Marketplace is here to assist you to register your product on GeM and know the benefits of the GeM Startup Runway.
• Exemption on prior experience, prior turnover, and Earnest Money Deposits
• Work on trial order with the Government to test out your products
• Feedback mechanism from the market to help you get better
• Products and services published on a Government platform
To gain most from this workshop, you may follow the below:
- Please bring along the following information on the day of the workshop:
- DIPP Recognition Number
- Laptop to register on GeM
- Aadhar Number linked with Mobile Number
- PAN, CIN and ITR Assessment Year(s) and Acknowledgement Number 2. Learn about the Procurement Benefits for startups via this link. 3. Have a look at a short video to learn how to register on GeM Startup Runway. 4. Get your Startup Recognized under DIPP through the following link.
Launched in February 2019, the “GeM StartUp Runway” is a unique concept initiated by Government e Marketplace in partnership with Startup India, to promote entrepreneurship through innovation. This program is an opportunity for agile and lean startups to reach out to the universe of Government buyers.