Microsoft’s much-awaited Ignite conference is going to be hosted in Orlando, Florida by the end of this week. With more than 30,000 attendees, ignite is going to be a massive event.
As the conference started on Monday, Microsoft unveiled a “Book of News”, which contains product and feature announcements and much more.
Here are some of the most important announcements:
• Microsoft, Adobe, and SAP will team up to take on SalesForce with their new open data for customer data.
• Microsoft Teams gets the meeting recording with transcripts and bokeh effect.
• The company launches Azure Digital twins.
• Microsoft massive surface Hub 2 whiteboards will be going to launch in the second quarter of 2019.
• Security and Privacy products aim to make the Microsft 365 and Azure as the safest cloud spaces.
• SQL Server 2019 going to come up with new cloud database features.
• New Hybrid cloud services and hardware.
• The company commits around $40 million over a period of five years for AI
To Read Our Daily News Updates, Please visit Inventiva or Subscribe Our Newsletter & Push.