Looking to Get Featured? Want to work with us? Looking for collaboration? Do mail us and we would be happy to discuss with you over a coffee.
Inventiva is a business Magazine covering startups, entrepreneurs & their journey. We bring some of the most talented, different & potential & motivational entrepreneurs.
- We feature Start-ups irrespective of their turn over.
- We feature businesses irrespective of their age.
- We feature SME & SMB irrespective of their team size.
For us every idea, business, startup is important.
Nine Network Private Limited
D-12, Gali Number 4,
Syndicate Enclave, Raghu Nagar,
Near Dabri Mod, New Delhi,
Delhi 110045, India
Inventiva is a part of Nine Network Private Limited. Nine Network is a company registered under Indian Companies Act 2013 and Registered As Nine Network Private Limited CIN: U74140DL2016PTC289760
Inventiva is a fully Licensed & Registered Print Media With RNI (Registrar Of Newspaper For India) Under MIB (Ministry of Information & Broadcasting) With Registration Number DELBIL/2018/76160
We are recognized as a startup by the Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion. DIPP Registration & Certificate No.: DIPP20903
Whom To Contact
For Business Inquiries Related To Ads, Branding, Collaboration, Events, Partnerships, Kindly Email At
firstname.lastname@example.org or call Nitin Naresh at +91-9717329850
For Editorial Opportunities Please Email At
For Sponsored Articles, Content, Guest Post Please Email At
For HR, Recruitment, Job Opening Or Any HR Related Work, Email
For All Operations Related Issues, Please Email
For Funding, Investments, Funding Rounds, Please email
To Talk To One Of Our Senior Correspondent for editorial opportunities, Please email
Just To Say Hello!
- Please do not send emails at multiple email ids
- Please email only the specific email id
- Always share your phone numbers while sending the emails
- Any delay due to multiple emails will be your responsibility
- No email will be entertained without proper contact details
- Press Releases, Articles, Stories Can Be Shared Directly