Inventiva, a part of Nine Network Private Limited, (hereinafter referred to as “Inventiva” / “We” / “Us” / “Our”) recognizes the importance of maintaining the privacy of every user who visits our website. We value your privacy and appreciate your trust in us. We are committed to be transparent about the data we collect about you, how it is used and with whom it is shared.
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time as in required.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information directly from user(s), from third parties and automatically through our websites/mobile applications.
Registration for the Services may require that you supply certain personal information such as name, age, sex, contact number, email address and demographic information (area, location, IP address etc) to register. We collect limited information about your computer’s connection to the Internet, including your IP address, when you visit our site. Your IP address does not identify you personally. We also collect and may store information that your computer or mobile device provides to us in connection with your use of our website/apps such as your browser type, type of computer or mobile device, browser language, IP address, mobile carrier, unique device identifier, location, and requested and referring URLs. We also receive information when you view content on or otherwise interact with our website/app/services. We use this information to deliver our web pages to you upon request, to tailor our site to the interests of our users, to measure traffic on the website. This information may also be used by our advertisers/third party companies to personalize content, ads etc.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
- We collect information when you browse our sites/apps, open or respond to an email from us (promotional or informational),
- When you post a comment on our website or raise a query/question to us through phone or email.
- We collect information from you using third party tools, browser cookies and web beacons in order to improve user experience.
- Device Information: We may collect non-personal information about the computer, mobile device, or other device you use to access the service, such as IP address, geo location information, unique device identifiers, browser type, browser language and other information for the purpose of providing customized information on the browser.
- Location Information: Our mobile application and websites may capture your current location if you choose to enable GPS feature in the app or browser.
Cookies are small text files which contain a small amount of information that is downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. When you visit the website again, or visit partner website which recognises that cookie, your device is able to communicate with our website and the website can read the information held in that cookie.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies in your browser settings. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to reject cookies if you prefer. You may find more help about managing cookies in your browser: Chrome, Internet Explorer, & Mozilla Firefox. This may prevent you from having complete website experience by affecting the access to some of the links, services, or features. Information collected by cookies and web beacons is not personally identifiable.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION
- a) To Provide and Manage the Services You Request. This includes, for example, processing your subscription, sending you electronic newsletters, or enabling you to participate in the features provided by the Services. It also includes providing personalized content and recommendations to you, including by email. Through such features, we are able to bring you information and content tailored to your individual interests and needs.
- b) To Reach You: We may periodically contact you with offers and information about the Services and our affiliates, including in connection with your accounts, online surveys, legal notices, news stories, new features that you are entitled to access, and other important information. You may opt out of receiving commercial email messages from us by following the instructions contained in those email messages.
- c) To Customise Advertising: We may use your information to facilitate the delivery of targeted ads, promotions, and offers to you, on behalf of ourselves and advertisers, on and off the Services.
- d) Understand Our Readers and Users: The Services conduct research on our users’ demographics, interests and behaviour based on the information we collect. We do this to better understand and serve our users, and to improve our products and services.
- e) To Protect the Rights of the Services and others: We may use your personal information as we believe is necessary or appropriate to protect, enforce, or defend the legal rights, privacy, safety, or property of the Services, its employees or agents, or other users and to comply with applicable law.
- f) Consent: We may otherwise use your information with your consent or at your direction.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
The following provides information about entities with which we may share information. Our practices vary depending on the type of information.
- Service Providers: We may share information with vendors providing contractual services to us, such as hosting vendors, advertising service providers, and list managers. We also may share your information, including your payment information, as appropriate to process your payments for the Services or complete a transaction.