If you have got a brand new iPhone and are looking for ways to transfer your favorite songs from your old to new device, then you are at the right place. Lately, a lot of users have asked us questions like how to transfer music from iPhone to iPhone without iTunes. While iTunes can be used to perform the same task, it is usually avoided due to its complicated interface. To help you, we have come up with detailed solutions on how to add music from iTunes to iPhone and more.
Transfer All Music files from iPhone to iPhone in One-click
Our first solution is for all those users who like to transfer their music files in one go. By taking the assistance of dr.fone – Switch, you can directly transfer all the music files from one device to another. It features a user-friendly interface and can transfer data from iPhone to iPhone, iPhone to Android, Android to iPhone, etc. Besides music, you can also transfer your photos, videos, contacts, messages, and other important files. To learn how to transfer music from iPhone to iPhone, follow these steps:
- Download dr.fone – Switch on your Mac or Windows PC and launch it whenever you wish to switch your phone. From the welcome screen of the toolkit, pick the Switch option.
- Connect both the iOS devices to your computer using authentic cables. The application will automatically detect both the iPhones and provide their snapshots.
- Your existing iPhone should be the source device whereas the new iPhone XS/XS Max/XR/X should be the destination device. The flip button can be used to interchange their positions.
- Simply enable the “Music” option from the provided list of content and click on the “Start Transfer” button. You can choose any other type of data as well.
- This will initiate the data transfer. All you got to do is wait for the process to be completed. Just don’t close the application or disconnect the devices in between.
- As soon as the music files are moved successfully, you will be notified. You can simply remove both the devices safely.
How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iPhone selectively?
Another smart solution involves the use of dr.fone – Transfer (iOS). It is also a part of the dr.fone toolkit and provides a seamless iPhone data manager. This means, you can transfer data between iPhone and computer, iPhone, and even iTunes. It provides a preview of our data so that users can perform a selective transfer.
- It supports data transfer between iPhone and Mac/Windows
- Users can also transfer data between two different iOS devices
- One can also learn how to add music from iTunes to iPhone (or iPhone to iTunes) without using iTunes.
- Supports a selective transfer of data as it provides a preview of the stored content
- Apart from music, users can also transfer photos, videos, contacts, and messages.
The tool is compatible with all the new iPhone models like iPhone XS Max, XS, XR, X, etc. To manage your music, you can follow these steps:
- Launch the dr.fone toolkit on your computer and visit the “Transfer” module to start with.
- Connect both the iPhones to the system and wait for them to be detected. Pick the source device from the top-left dropdown option. You can see its snapshot on the interface.
- Now, go to the “Music” tab on the interface. This will automatically retrieve and display all the saved audio files. On the left panel, you can see various categories like ringtones, music, podcasts, etc.
- Simply select the music files that you want to transfer and click on the export icon (on its toolbar).
- This will provide options to export the selected content to the local system or the connected iOS device. Choose to transfer data directly to your new iPhone.
- Simply wait for a few seconds as the selected media would be moved to your new iPhone.
Furthermore, you can also transfer data between iTunes and iPhone using dr.fone – Transfer (iOS) as well. On its home, you can view options like “Transfer iTunes Media to Device” as well as “Transfer Device Media to iTunes”. You can just click on the relevant button to transfer your music between iPhone and iTunes.
How to Add Music from iTunes to iPhone (and vice-versa)
In case if you don’t like to use a third-party tool to manage your data, then you can try iTunes as well. Though, it has its own shortcomings. A lot of users are not able to understand iTunes due to its complicated interface. Also, it doesn’t really move your data – it syncs it instead. This can lead to an unexpected data loss after an iTunes sync. Nevertheless, you can follow these steps to learn how to add music from iTunes to iPhone.
- Start by launching an updated version of iTunes on your Mac or Windows. Also, connect your existing iPhone to it.
- Now, go to iTunes File > Devices and choose to transfer the purchased music from the connected iPhone to iTunes library.
- You can also go to its menu and choose to add files to iTunes library manually.
- Great! Once you have transferred music from the source iPhone to iTunes library, remove it and connect your new iPhone instead.
- From the device icon, you can select your new iPhone.
- Go to its Music tab and enable the option of “Sync Music”. You can sync the entire iTunes library or select the albums, genres, songs, etc. of your choice.
- After making the appropriate selections, click on the “Apply” button and wait for iTunes to sync its library to the connected iPhone.
Now when you know three different ways to transfer music between iPhones, you can easily meet your requirements. To learn how to transfer music from iPhone to iPhone (or any other device), you can just give dr.fone toolkit a try. It provides dedicated solutions to transfer all your data in one go and can even perform a selective transfer between different devices. All of this makes it a must-have toolkit for every iPhone user out there.
To Read Our Daily News Updates, Please Visit Inventiva Or Subscribe Our Newsletter & Push.