1. The Blackout map is still huge, but it’s small enough to easily traverse the entire thing in a match.
2. The vehicles, especially the ATV, are far better and easier to drive than in any other Battle Royale game.
4. The perk system is a brilliant new wrinkle on Battle Royale.
5. Forget about hiding and healing — Blackout incorporates it into gunfights.
6. There’s only one type of “rare” weapon: Gold.
In general, Blackout is a streamlined, tightly-built version of Battle Royale that makes the competition look shaggy (“Fortnite”) and messy (“PUBG”).
Source: Business Insider
To Read Our Daily News Updates, Please visit Inventiva or Subscribe Our Newsletter & Push.