Today 54 cases of Corona were reported across the country, 21 patients were found in Andhra Pradesh, 11 in Karnataka and 11 in Rajasthan.
Air India operates 124 flights in India and abroad. Foreign and domestic flights from India have been canceled due to the lock down. Due to this, airlines are incurring huge losses. In such a situation, Air India has suspended the agreement of about 200 pilots who have been reappointed after retirement. On Thursday, 54 new cases of corona virus infection were reported. With this, the number of corona-virus infections has reached 2113 in various states and Union territories of the country. 169 people recovered, while 56 deaths have occurred. These figures are according to the covid19india.org website. At the same time, according to the website of the Union Health Ministry, until 4 pm, the number of infected in the country is 1967. Out of these 1764 are under treatment. 150 have been cured. 50 people have died.
So far, 54 cases were reported in 7 states on Thursday.
On Thursday, the corona report of 21 patients in Andhra Pradesh, 11 in Karnataka, 11 in Rajasthan, 5 in Telangana, 4 in Maharashtra and 1 in Manipur and Arunachal Pradesh came out positive. This is the first case of infection in Arunachal. A record of 437 new cases was reported in 24 hours from Tuesday to Wednesday.
Staff is threatened by hospitalized deposits
Deposits drawn from Nizamuddin Markaz of Delhi are constantly facing allegations of misconduct. Director of Delhi’s Lok Nayak Jayaprakash Narayan Hospital, Dr. Jessie Pasay has told that 188 people involved in Tablighi Jamaat are admitted to him. Of these, 24 have been reported. 23 have been confirmed to have corona infection. Many Jamati is refusing to undergo the test. The staff was in danger from them. In such a situation, police have been deployed in the three blocks in which the deposits are kept.
Corona infection reaches in all the states
|state||How infected||How many deaths||How well|
|Jammu and Kashmir||62||2||2|
|Andaman and Nicobar||10|
12 states of the country
- Maharashtra; Total infected- 339: 4 new cases of infection have been reported on Thursday. Of these, 2 patients were found in Pune and 1 in Buldhana. On Wednesday, the infected found in Asia’s largest slum, Dharavi, died during treatment. Seven members of the deceased’s family have been quarantined home. Meanwhile, Pune-based startup NOCCA Private Limited is building low-cost ventilators given the coronavirus disaster. The startup’s co-founder Nikhil Kurele says that this ventilator is estimated to be ready for Rs 50,000.
- Madhya Pradesh; Total infected – 98: Report of coronavirus infection of 12 more patients came positive in Indore, Madhya Pradesh late on Wednesday night. With this, the number of infected in the city increased to 75. On Wednesday, people stoned some health workers who had gone to the screening of infection suspects in the Tatapatti Bakhal area of Indore. Police have registered a case in this matter.
- Rajasthan; Total infected – 132: 11 more infected have been found on Thursday. Of these, 7 got positive in Ramganj and 1-1 in Jodhpur-Jhunjhunu. With this, the total number of infected people in the state increased to 129. According to the health department, the seven infected persons found in Ramganj had come in close contact with the first positive person. The person has infected 17 people. The person found infected in Jhunjhunu had joined the Tablighi Jamaat of Nizamuddin. There were 17 cases in the state on Wednesday.
- Uttar Pradesh; Total infected – 117: Uttar Pradesh Police has detected 569 people who have joined the Tablighi Jamaat of Delhi. Two people have committed suicide in the state due to fear of coronavirus. DM of Shamli district Jasjeet Kaur said that a person took suicide in the quarantine ward of the hospital here. He had signs of corona infection. His investigation report is awaited. On the other hand, Saharanpur SP Dinesh Kumar P told that a government employee hanged himself in Nakur police station. He cited the reason for the fear of coronavirus in the suicide note. His family says that he was in depression for a long time.
- Delhi; Total infected- 152: Health Minister Satyendar Jain said that on Wednesday, the report of 32 people came positive. Of these, 29 people joined Nizamuddin’s group. There is a possibility of infection among 700 people admitted to different hospitals in Delhi.
- Karnataka; Total Infected- 121: Chief Minister BS Yeddyurappa said on Thursday that 391 people visiting Delhi’s Markaz have been traced. He said that the reports of 11 people who were investigated in Bidar have come out positive.
- Gujarat; Total infected- 87: 13 new cases of infections were reported on Wednesday and 13 on Tuesday. The report of a 55-year-old man in Ahmedabad and a woman in Gandhinagar has come out positive. Another infected has been reported in the state, but where it belongs is not given. On Monday, 7 new cases were reported.
- Andra Pradesh; Total infected 132: 21 new cases were reported here on Thursday. On Wednesday, 57 new patients were found. Meanwhile, the state’s Deputy Chief Minister Amjad Basha has said that he went to the Supreme Court hearing on 2 March to demand a 4% reservation for Muslims. Basha said- It is being said in some media reports that I went to Markaz’s group. That’s a lie. Meanwhile, Chief Minister Jaganmohan Reddy has ordered the postponement of salaries of government employees for the time being given the epidemic and lockdown. The salaries of ministerial legislators and public representatives have also been withheld. However, pensioners are being paid house to house.
- Telangana; Total infected – 132: 5 new cases of infection were reported in the state on Thursday. On Wednesday, 30 new cases of corona infection were reported, while 3 died. The death toll in the state has gone up to 9. All those who died had returned to Delhi taking part in the Tablighi Jamaat. Chief Minister’s office gave this information. Hyderabad has the highest number of 36 infected here.
- Assam; Total infected- 16: 3 new corona patients were found in the state on Thursday. They hail from Golaghat in eastern Assam. All of them returned from the Nizamuddin community.
- Kerala; Total infected – 265: Kerala is second only to Maharashtra in terms of several infected. Kasargod has the highest number of 121 infected in the state. Meanwhile, Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan has said that a deliberate campaign is being launched on social media to target people involved in Markaj’s group in Delhi. If anyone tries to create religious segregation during this epidemic, strict action will be taken against him. On the other hand, the Kerala High Court has stayed the order of the state government, which had given the provision of giving liquor to the addicted people on presenting the doctor’s form. This restriction has been imposed for three weeks.
- Odisha; Total contagion: 5: Two hospitals have been set up in Bhubaneswar and Cuttack just for the corona. They will be treated free of cost. Both hospitals have a total of 650 beds. The hospital at Bhubaneswar has been built at the Kalinga Institute of Medical Science. Its CEO Dr. Vishnu said that these hospitals have the facility to keep the corona infection suspects, infected and serious patients separately. Arrangements for doctors and nursing staff have also been made in the hospital. They will stay here for 14 days after treatment.
News of a doctor getting infected
Sources in Delhi AIIMS have told the news agency that the corona report of a resident doctor of the Psychology Department here has also come positive. He has been admitted to a private ward here.