Earlier this month we announced the launch of the Disrupt Digital Pass for TechCrunch’s flagship Disrupt SF event (Sept. 14-16) as a way to help ensure that, no matter what, TechCrunch fans everywhere would be able to enjoy the big interviews at the show. We also hinted that we were working on a Pro edition of the Digital Pass for people who really want to engage as fully as possible with Disrupt SF, including all the programming on the four primary stages and lots of real time interaction with fellow attendees, founders in Startup Alley, engaging Q&A sessions, and our all important exhibitors and partners. That was trickier to figure out, but we’re there.
Today we’re happy to unveil the Disrupt Digital Pro Pass that we’ve been working hard to finalize. Here’s what you get with your Disrupt Digital Pro pass starting at $245:
- Live stream and VOD (video-on-demand) from the Extra Crunch Stage. Live and on-demand access to TechCrunch editors’ discussions with top experts – growth marketers, lawyers, investors, technologists, recruiters – on topics critical to founders’ success. Pass holders, in-person and virtual, may submit questions in real-time to the moderator on stage.
- Live stream and VOD from the Q&A Stage. Virtual pass holders can submit questions during live Q&A sessions with speakers after they have appeared with TechCrunch editors on the Disrupt and Extra Crunch stages.
- VOD from the Showcase Stage. Watch top founders exhibiting in Startup Alley pitch and take questions from TechCrunch editors.
- Interact with early-stage startups in Startup Alley virtually. Browse the hundreds of exhibiting startups, organized by category, and watch their product demos on demand. Digital Pro pass holders can arrange 1:1 meetings with founders whether they be virtual or exhibiting on the show floor in-person.
- Video conference networking with CrunchMatch. TechCrunch’s hugely popular platform to connect like-minded attendees will be accessible to Digital Pro pass holders as well as in-person attendees. Find attendees, request a meeting, and connect via a private video conference.
- Virtual sponsor engagements. We love our sponsors, and they will be front and center for Digital Pro pass holders, whether that’s opportunities to set up 1:1 meetings virtually with sponsor reps or watch sponsors’ presentations.
In addition, of course, Pro pass holders also have access to the features of the free Disrupt Digital Pass:
- Live stream and VOD from the Disrupt Stage. Live and on-demand access to all the great interviews TechCrunch’s editors conduct with the biggest names in tech.
You can expect to see the TechCrunch team at San Francisco’s Moscone center during Disrupt, but now attendees can join us in person and/or virtually.
Innovator, Founder, Investor, and Startup Alley pass holders (except Expo Only passes) will also have access to all the Disrupt Digital Pro Pass features as well as the opportunity to be present with us in San Francisco.
Sign up for Disrupt SF today. 2020 marks the 10th anniversary of Disrupt SF, and we hope you will join us to celebrate, online or at Moscone. We would love to have you either way.