This list features the most popular lifestyle apps available on the android app store in India in 2021.
1. Times Prime: Subscriptions, Benefits & Offers App
Times Prime app is an Indian subscription app that provides lifestyle membership. It aims to enhance your lifestyle by providing premium offers and coupons on top brands. Find multiple subscription services on news, entertainment, dining, travel, fashion, health and fitness, and many more on the Times Prime app.
- Enjoy Times Prime app that provides you with Google One membership, Zee5 free subscription, Nykaa offers, Uber discounts, Burger King coupons, Grofers offers, Myntra coupons, and Mubi membership to watch movies online, shows, and web series online anytime and from anywhere, offers on Medicines and Doctor Appointment, TOI Plus membership, ET Prime promo code for Times Prime members and many more offers, cashback deals, and coupons.
Times Prime App Features:
– Explore offers in every category like Entertainment, News, Food, Essentials, Travel, Fashion
– In the latest “Recently Used” feature, you can easily access your favorite benefits
– View all of your benefits & offers on a single page
Pinterest is the place to explore inspiration. You can:
– Discover new ideas
– Save what inspires you
– Shop to make them yours
– Share what you love
3. Google Home
– Set up, manage, and control your Google Home, Google Nest, and Chromecast devices, plus thousands of connected home products like lights, cameras, thermostats, and more – all from the Google Home app.
– One view of your home.
The Home tab gives you shortcuts for the things you do most, like playing music or dimming the lights when you want to start a movie. Control it all with just a tap – and get to the good stuff faster. The Feed tab highlights the most important events in your home all in one place. Here you’ll also find ways to get more out of your devices and improve your home setup.
– Create routines that allow you to turn on lights, check the weather, play the news, and more with one simple command.
– See all the active audio and video streams on all your home devices in one place, change their volumes, skip to the next track, or quickly change which speakers they’re playing from.
– Understand what’s going on at home with a glance. The Google Home app is designed to show you the status of your home and keep you up to date with what you missed. Check in on your home anytime and see a recap of recent events. You can also get a notification if something important happens while you’re away.
– Set up your Nest Wifi in minutes using the Google Home app. Manage your network from your mobile device. Run speed tests, set up a guest network, and easily share your Wi-Fi password with family and friends. Decide which devices to prioritize for faster speeds and use parental controls like Wi-Fi pause to manage online time for the kids.
With SmartThings, you can connect and control multiple devices quicker and easier. No matter where you are, you can monitor and control smart devices, home appliances (refrigerator, wine cellar, washer, dryer, oven range, dishwasher, cooktop, robot vacuum, air conditioner, air purifier and etc.), TVs, and speakers registered on the server.
– Remotely control and check the status of devices registered through a Wi-Fi AP.
– Group multiple devices into a Mode and control them simultaneously.
– Configure your device settings, including the time and operating conditions, and operate them automatically.
– Invite others to a location where devices are registered to enable shared control.
– The notification feature allows you to receive status information about your device.
5. H&M – we love fashion
Get instant updates, track your orders, use your own photos to find similar items in stock, and get inspired by users all over the world!
– The app also comes handy when you’re already inside one of their stores. Let’s say you can’t find your size or would like to know if an item is available in more sizes and colours? Scan the price tag — our SCAN & FIND feature will let you know!
– Seen something you like and got inspired by? VISUAL SEARCH lets you explore what they have to offer by using your own photos or screen shots. It recognizes patterns, colors, styles, and gives you a list of matching or similar items in stock.
– Save the items you love the most in your own list of favourites — just tap the HEART ICON.
– Keep up to date with the fashion world by activating PUSH NOTIFICATIONS! You’ll be the first to know when a designer collection drops and you’ll instantly be notified when they have special offers and events!
6. Life360: Family Locator & GPS Tracker for Safety
Protect and connect the people who matter most with comprehensive safety features for life at home, on the web, and on the go — all in one place for added value and convenience. Enjoy modern, advanced tools that go beyond a basic GPS phone tracker.
Life360 membership offers a wide range of all-new services.
– SOS to send a silent alert with your location to family members, emergency contacts, and responders.
– 24/7 Emergency dispatch that’s always on call for your entire family. Even if you can’t call for help, we will.
– Family Safety Assist for comprehensive real-time specialist support anytime, anywhere, and in any situation.
– Identity Theft Protection to safeguard each family member’s sensitive digital information and white glove restoration service, including up to $1M in coverage.
7. Amazon Alexa
Use the Amazon Alexa App to set up your Alexa-enabled devices, listen to music, create shopping lists, get news updates, and much more. The more you use Alexa, the more she adapts to your voice, vocabulary, and personal preferences.
• Get more out of your Echo device through personalized feature recommendations from Alexa
• Discover and enable recommended Alexa skills
• Pick up where you left off directly from the home feed with lists, shopping, or recently played Music and Books
MANAGE YOUR DEVICES
• Set up your Alexa-enabled devices, control or check status of your compatible smart lights, locks and thermostats at home or on the go
• Create routines to automate your smart home devices
MUSIC & BOOKS
• Connect to music services like Amazon Music, Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn, and iHeartRadio. Choose a song or playlist and listen on your Alexa-enabled devices
• Create speaker groups to play music across your compatible Echo devices for multi-room music
ORGANIZE YOUR DAY
• View and edit shopping and to-do lists on the go, get weather and news updates, manage timers and alarms, and more
• Use Drop In from your app to connect instantly with your compatible Echo devices, like a two-way intercom
• Call or message supported Alexa-enabled devices, at no additional cost