After the ban of 59 Chinese apps, the indigenous apps are being preferred more by the Indians. And with that, on 5th of July, 2020 India’s Vice President Venkaiah Naidu launched India’s first official super app, the Elyments app. On that occasion, the Vice President said that the term self-dependant India just doesn’t define to promote separatism and protectionism but also the adoption of progressive development strategy so that the nation can harness and identify its basic strength.
The main motive of the Aatmanirbhar campaign is to empower the country’s economic potential and strengthen its infrastructure by using modern developing technology. This will help to increase the efficiency of human resources and the creation of a strong supply chain. This app claims to be a capable candidate for participating in the race of social media apps and compete against social media giants like WhatsApp, Facebook, and even Instagram.
- users can enjoy the facility of making free audio as well as video calls and in addition to that conference calls can also be made.
- the app contains its wallet facility named as Elyments Pay.
- the app is said to be a marketplace for buyers and sellers who can enjoy the market facilities with secured payment options through Elyments Pay.
- the app will allow us to connect globally and purchase locally
- the app shows similarity with other social media apps as it also has feeds, a discover option where the user can follow politicians, celebrities, athletes, or anyone they want to.
- availability of options to like, share, comment, and tag
- today’s generation is all about capturing memories with fun filters and the app avails the facility of clicking photos with fun filters.
- users’ data security and privacy have been given a lot of importance and nothing will be shared with any third party without any permission or consent by the user and all the data of the users will be stored in India itself.
About its owner, founder, and origin
The Elyments app is entirely developed in India by a thousand IT professional engineers. The partnership of Sumeru Software Solutions Private Limited along with the inspiration of spiritual leader Sri Sri Ravi Shanker who is the founder of Art of Living made this task possible. The nation recently banned 59 Chinese App and the whole focus is on strengthening the concept of Aatmanirbhar Bharat and citizens are asked to use this app to support local over global.
The app is being promoted as “Elyments is a comprehensive social networking app that is literally a one-stop-app for everything you might need.”
Reviews and downloads
- the app achieved one lakh downloads on the very first day of its launch
- the app is available in 10 different languages
- it can be downloaded on both Android and iOS
- the app is free of cost
- the app as of now has one million downloads with forty-one thousand reviews by the users
- the app scored 3.4 out of five stars in Google play store’s rating meter
This huge indigenous effort of strengthening the local technology may succeed to achieve its aspired destination…