Inventiva is one of the India’s most read startup, entrepreneurship, business & venture magazine. Inventiva gives you a unique opportunity to share as many as articles, stories, write-ups, press release, updates about your company, business & startup. You can also share the articles on Business, HR, Sales, Marketing, Operations Strategies & Policies as well as common articles related to business and entrepreneurship, new launches, events, marketing, services, brand stories, planning, funding news, investment news etc.
Inventiva is a part of Nine Network Private Limited. Nine Network is a company registered under Indian Companies Act 2013 and Registered As Nine Network Private Limited CIN: U74140DL2016PTC289760
Inventiva is a fully Licensed & Registered Print Media With RNI (Registrar Of Newspaper For India) Under MIB (Ministry of Information & Broadcasting) With Registration Number DELBIL/2018/76160
Please read the following terms & conditions before submitting the Articles/Stories.
1. Articles/Content Must Be Written in third part English language or indirect English
2. Articles must be atleast 500-800 words.
3. Articles must have a picture of size min 250 KB max 1 MB.
4. The articles must be unique about your plans, your future plans, your strategies, products, services etc.
5. All the articles are throughly checked for Plagiarism, English, Grammer & Sentence Formation before approval
6. All the articles posted on Inventiva website will be the property of Inventiva and after submission you will not have any rights on the same.
7. Articles will be allowed to publish only on the sole discretion and decision of Inventiva teams. You can check the articles updates via our website notifications.
8. Due to large number of submission, it will not be possible for us to notify on our decision of approval or rejection of the articles.
9. No Backlinks, Hyperlinks will be given on free articles.
Articles showing plagiarism or already published elsewhere will be immediately rejected without any notice. All Articles are thoroughly checked before they are approved.