Rheumatoid arthritis commonly in modern medicine has no treatment to control this serious disease. It is only prescribed to get relief from pain. Whereas Rheumatoid arthritis called Amavata in Ayurveda is treatable at every stage of life. Ayurveda works to balance the 3 Doshas i.e. Vata, Pitta, and Kapha.
In Ayurveda, the birth of rheumatoid arthritis takes place due to our ill eating habits and poor lifestyle. It is believed when the vata increases in the body give space to rheumatoid arthritis to make its place in the body. If rheumatoid arthritis worsens itself, it becomes more dangerous as it hampers the normal functioning of smaller joints and an Individual is unable to perform their daily task. Ayurveda is the storehouse of marvelous herbs to treat rheumatoid arthritis. It has the most effective medicines that work on treating the root cause so that there are the least chances of its reversal.
Let us see what are the views of the top Ayurvedic experts of India about Ayurvedic treatment for rheumatoid arthritis.
Founder Dr. Partap Chauhan shares that modern medicines have no treatment for Rheumatoid arthritis and if RA ignored worsens itself and leads to deformity where fingers of hands and feet change their shape and are a quite painful state. Ayurvedic medicines have good results to treat Rheumatoid arthritis. He also explains the causes for rheumatoid arthritis as Vata will increase in the body, which will lead to Arthritis. Obesity is also one of the major causes of arthritis. Sometimes Rheumatoid arthritis also passes itself from genetics.
He also shares some tips to maintain a healthy lifestyle and home remedies to get relief from Rheumatoid arthritis followed by an Ayurvedic course of treatment.
Some of the tips shared by him are-
- To stay disease-free one should always keep their stomach clean
- Avoid intake of chilled drinks.
- If one is survivor of Constipation, it should be treated as soon as possible as it further causes several health issues.
- Also before beginning with home remedies, don’t forget to consult your Ayurvedic specialist.
- SHARDA AYURVEDA- Founder Dr. Mukesh Sharda is India’s renowned Rheumatologist. She believes that no 2 Individuals are alike so a course of treatment varies from person to person in Ayurveda. Whatever goes in is the outcome thus further our unhealthy eating habits are the main cause for Rheumatoid arthritis. When the food we eat does not get digested due to a weak digestive system thus starts getting accumulated in the body and gets deposited in joints leading to Rheumatoid arthritis. Rheumatoid arthritis treatment in Ayurveda has excellent results that too without any adverse effects on the body. With dietary changes, lifestyle changes followed by an Ayurvedic course of treatment one recover early. Panchkarma is quite beneficial and controls the symptoms of Rheumatoid arthritis from further expanding. “Vasti” in Rheumatoid arthritis which is a part of Panchkarma is considered one of the most effective ways to treat.
- Lifestyle and Dietary changes helps in early recovery from Rheumatoid arthritis.
- Ayurvedic medicines heal the body within as it provides root-cause treatment.
- Ayurveda always focuses of treating systematic, not symptomatic.
- Ayurvedic medicines are totally safe and Healthy. So one can consume them anytime at every age group.
CONCLUSION-Rheumatoid arthritis is an auto-immune serious disease that affects people of all races. It disturbs the living of an Individual as when it gets worsen it is quite painful. Ayurvedic medicines have effective results followed by some dietary changes and Exercises. By Ayurvedic treatment, one can stop Rheumatoid arthritis to proceed further and manages the disease at every stage.