This list features the most promising daydream android apps in India in 2021.
1. Hello Mars
All 3D data & landing procedures of Hello Mars were created strictly based on NASA’s public data & research.
– Experience the “7 minutes of terror” Mars landing sequence in VR with real-time rendered graphics and spatial sound effects
– Prepare yourself as a space pilot in the actual landing simulation lab.
– Voyage through the distinctive Martian terrain surface with the Curiosity Mars Rover.
– Learn more about the spacecrafts and historic Mars missions via the interactive VR showroom.
Hello Mars is the best way to introduce & showcase VR to your family and friends, a “Must have” Daydream app for all space lovers.
2. vTime XR – The AR & VR Social Network
This version of vTime XR is for Google Daydream users only.
Meet, chat, watch content, and share your photos with real people from around the globe in vTime XR – the world’s first cross-reality (XR) social network.
Completely cross-platform, vTime XR makes it possible to socialize with friends from anywhere in the world, inside stunning virtual destinations or your own 360 photos
• Be sociable, together: vTime allows you to meet friends and new people in VR or AR*, from wherever you are in the world.
• Make it personal: Create your vTime avatar, with hundreds of customization options to make a realistic virtual you
• Pick your destination: Join friends in our frequently changing library of incredible virtual environments.
• Watch exciting video content from Manchester City Football Club with friends in vTime XR Theaters!
• Upload your flat and 360 images to share with friends: Share 2D photos, or chat inside your memories in the 360 Gallery.
• Express yourself with vMote gestures: Our suite of 17 virtual emojis includes wave, blow kiss, and celebrate!
• Keep your friends close: Build and manage friends lists to easily connect and see when your VR social circle is online.
• Stay in touch with ‘vText’: Private message vTime friends whether they’re online or offline.
• Feel like you’re really there: Experience lifelike 360 sound with DTS:X® Game Audio
•Take a vSelfie: What goes on in our VR social network doesn’t have to stay there! Capture the moment with a virtual selfie.
• Completely cross platform: Available on seven platforms from mobile to PC
• No technical ability required: vTime is easy to use. Simply fire up the app, choose your reality, and go!
• Connect over 3G, 4G, cellular, or WI-FI.
3. The Guardian VR
Guardian VR fuses rigorous journalism with innovative storytelling. Whether it’s living in solitary confinement, struggling as an asylum seeker or seeing through a baby’s eyes, you can now experience all of these stories from a different point of view.
Just pop your smartphone into a Google Cardboard headset and you’ll be able to watch and interact as events unfold around you. Guardian VR is also compatible with Daydream-enabled devices.
4. Epic Roller Coasters
This game is intended for use with a Virtual Reality headset!
Optimized for the Lenovo Mirage Solo Standalone VR with WorldSense(TM).
In Epic Roller Coasters you’ll get the same feeling of a real roller coaster with a high level graphics and physics-based simulation. You’ll go up and down seeing everything around you with our long range vision capabilities!
Now you have the hability to exchange any cars between any tracks! They also offer a simple, lower and unprotected car (like an skate) for you to ride on every coaster with it!
5. Fulldive VR – Virtual Reality
Fulldive Virtual Reality is a social VR platform where you can earn money, bitcoin, ethereum & other crypto currencies just by browsing VR. Fulldive VR works well with Fulldive Browser, where you can earn money for browsing the web.
Fulldive VR is on Cardboard and Daydream. On Daydream, open Fulldive app through Daydream app library since you can’t access by clicking the icon.
With Fulldive VR, you can earn cash & rewards in Bitcoin, Ethereum & other crypto currencies, and also gift cards by doing what you love – listening to music, chatting, browsing, watching videos in virtual reality. Make money and passive income on your inside VR!
Fulldive VR app works with any Virtual Reality viewer, including Google Cardboard VR or Daydream.
➢ YouTube: Stream all YouTube videos in VR
➢ 3D YouTube: Stream 3D YouTube videos in VR
➢ 360 YouTube: Stream 360 YouTube videos in VR
➢ VR Video Player (2D/3D Player): Play all videos on your phone like in a movie theater
➢ VR Browser : Browse anything on the internet in VR
➢ VR Camera : Take pictures in VR
➢ VR Photo Gallery : Store and access your pictures and videos in VR
➢ VR 360 Photo Gallery : Store and access your 360 photos
➢ VR Store, Market and Launcher: Browse for new apps and access all VR applications on through VR
6. Horizons (for daydream)
Horizons is a series of interactive music journeys for Daydream, featuring music from Bonobo.
You control the music; the music controls the world. Use the Daydream controller to make an otherworldly jungle come alive with sound, or travel at breakneck speed through colourful hyperspace.
Wired headphones are strongly recommended.
7. Gala360 – See the world in VR!
Gala 360 takes you to awesome adventures around the world. Our photographers capture their trips in high quality 360 photos so they can bring you to their explorations. From San Francisco Bay Area to San Diego, from Grand Canyon to Yellowstone. Travel the world from your living room!
8. Sites in VR
Virtual tours of landmarks from Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Morocco, Kuwait, Yemen, Macedonia, Holland, Belgium, France, Italy, Greece and Space. Examine the marvels of Islamic architecture, visit mosques, tombs, palaces of sultans, museums, inns, baths, castles, towers, old houses, squares, parks, nature, religious sites, ancient cities, space and other places with more than a thousand 360 degree panoramic images in high quality.
If there is no preset for your viewer, or you simply want to improve the perceived quality, you can use the unique VR settings option. You can make corrections on the eye separation, vertical center, screen to lens distance, barrel distortion, chromatic aberration and field of view.
- 3D Panoramas: Normal panoramas are projected on a distant sphere. This makes them easier for the eyes to watch. On the other hand, stereoscopic panoramas are much more realistic. If watching a stereoscopic panorama makes you feel dizzy, you can turn off stereoscopic mode form the settings.
- No stitching errors: Utmost care is given to produce panoramas without stitching errors. Even when you look to the ground, where normally the tripod stand, you will not see any errors. This is also true for the many stereoscopic (3D) panoramas. Many will not know this but producing an error-free stereoscopic panorama of a real-life scene (not rendered), that feels right when you look at it… is very hard! Countless hours are put into making these.