Radhika Bangia is an Indian actress, model, social influencer and a YouTuber who mainly works on several different platforms. She is known for Irada (2017), Weekends (2018) and Let’s Play (2017).
Radhika Bangia, who made a mark with Sumeet Vyas in the movie High Jack, is getting a lot of limelight thanks to her increasing popularity on social media. Her speciality is doing vines with influencers like Ashish Chanchlani, Harsh Beniwal, Aashqeen. She has also done skits for Filtercopy and The Viral Fever.
Inventiva is proud to feature her as social media influencer, while in talks with Inventiva, she has shared more about her, lets see what Radhika has to say about herself to our readers.
1. Since when you started with social media?
I started almost 2 years ago.
2. What niche do you cater to?
12-24 years, mainly the youth.
3. what brands have you endorse till now?
I have endorsed all international brands like Maybelline, Daniel Wellington, Prime Video, Kelloggs, Snickers, One Plus, Shein, Whisper and many others.
4. what do you do in your full time professional life?
I am an actor, model and social media influencer.
5. where do you see yourself in next 5 years?
As a very renowned social media influencer influencing people through meaningful messages and words and not just brands.
6. What is your education background?
Degree in Counseling from New Zealand.
7. Please share your complete name, social media handles and where can people contact you to endorse you for their brands.
Contact email- [email protected]