Microsoft is still releasing new role-based certificates and exams. There are a lot oftests that were in beta till the beginning of April. These exams can still grant you a credential but they may not be scored so that company will be able to gather data on the quality of questions and the test itself.
The role-based certificatesverify that you have the capability to put pace with today’s requirements and roles. Moreover, they also show that you have in-depth knowledge of each particular technology and prove your skills. In this article, we will be focusing on the Microsoft, AZ-900 70-483 70-740 MD-100 AZ-300 MS-100 70-480 AWS MS-202 Azure Pass4sure Testking Certifications , which is among the newest Microsoft 365 certification tests.
What is Microsoft MS-300 exam?
Microsoft MS-300 is a Microsoft 365 certification exam. Its other name is Deploying Microsoft 365 Teamwork. If you are planning to take it, then this article will help you prepare adequately for the Microsoft 365 Teamwork Administrator role as well as lead you to the Microsoft 365 Certified: Teamwork Administrator Associate certificate.
According to Microsoft, you should have the capability of performing the following tasks:
- Work in collaboration with the security administrators, voice administrators, and messaging administrators to ensure that every area has been configured properly based on the business needs.
- Make an informed decision concerning governance.
- Deploy, manage, secure, and migrate SharePoint (hybrid, on-premises, and online), Teams, OneDrive.
- Manage services, apps, and supporting infrastructure to meet all the business requirements.
- Configure, manage, and deploy Office 365 and Azure workloads, which focus on effective and efficient adoption and collaboration.
If you meet the requirements, you will have to prepare yourself for 180 minutes of answering about 50 questions. You will be also required to pay $165. Of course, there is a possibility that the price can be lower or higher for your country visit https://www.certbolt.com/.
What are the prerequisitesfor Microsoft MS-300 exam?
The individuals considering Microsoft MS-300 are required to have a good understandingof the following concepts:
- SQL Server management concepts, Active Directory mobile device management, DNS, Windows server administration, networking, PowerShell, Active Azure Directory, and alternative operating systems.
- Integration of third-party apps as well as services, including line-of-business applications.
- Integration points for Project, Planner, Stream, Microsoft Graph, Yammer, PowerApps, and Office.
What topics do you need to learn for Microsoft MS-300 exam?
Now that you know the qualifications for the MS-300 certification test and the kind of prior knowledge you need to have, let’s now proceed to break down every section of this exam in detail.
- Configure and Manage SharePoint Online
This is the first topic of Microsoft MS-300. The domain covers about 35-40%. Under this objective, you will be tested on your ability to identify procedures for restoring, creating, and deleting site collections. You should also have a grasp of assigning groups or users as the site collection administrators, planning and configuring navigation, configuring site collection features and settings, and designing a site collection and structure of subsites. The questions under this section will also be evaluating your knowledge of configuring and planning apps, customization, and managed data, maintaining and monitoring the SharePoint Online service, and managing search.
- Configure and Manage OneDrive
This is another section of the Microsoft MS-300 exam. It covers about 25-30% of the total marks in the entire test. It is important to develop the ability to manage and configure OneDrive for Business, manage groups and users, manage sharing and sync security, and maintain and monitor the OneDrive service. You are required to know how to research, troubleshoot, and resolve the reported issues. You should also know how to monitor service health issues, block syncing of certain file types, configure external sharing, storage, and sync settings, and configure settings in OneDrive, particularly for the Business admin center. The questions will also evaluate whether the individuals have the capability to limit syncing to compliant devices or domain-joined, audit sharing activities, and add and remove admins for OneDrive accounts.
- Configure and Manage Microsoft Teams
This is the next objective of this certification test. It covers up to 25% of the total marks in Microsoft MS-300. The questions from this section are designed to test one’s knowledge of configuring Teams settings, managing the Teams environment, and planning identity and authentication for Teams. You should also be familiar with the skills to maintain and monitor Teams services. Moreover, this topic areachecks your ability to research, troubleshoot, and then resolve reported issues. The candidates should also should know a thing or two about the configuration of settings in the Teams admin center, plan and configure the provisioning process with Teams templates,and configure content search.
- Configure and Manage Workload Integrations
This is the last topicof Microsoft MS-300. About 15-20% of the exam is dedicated to this section. The questions under this domain will be testing how well you can integrate M365 workloads, manage the capabilities of Yammer and Stream, and integrate M365 workloads using external data and systems. The learners are required to have the skills needed to do the following:
- Monitor license usage for workloads;
- Monitor workload patterns and usage;
- Manage tenant settings for Power BI;
- Configure company-wide channel creation;
- Enable viewing, embedding, and sharing of the Microsoft Stream video content in Yammer, SharePoint Online, and Teams.
The test takers should also know how to manage Office 365 connectors for SharePoint, Yammer, and Teams, utilize Delve for collaboration, manage user licenses for PowerApps and Flow, and enable document support for Yammer.
If you are interested enough, you have definitely noticed that the knowledge of SharePoint Online, Groups and Stream, Teams, and OneDrive for Business is very important as these concepts dominate the topics of Microsoft MS-300. PrepAway has a plethora of detailed information regarding all of themto study. So, we recommend that you visit this online platform and find the best preparation resources that will help you ace the exam in two ticks.
Microsoft 365 Certified: Teamwork Administrator Associate is one of the most valuable credentials that any candidate can get today.This makes itsprerequisite exam as significant as the certification associated with it. As a teamwork administrator, you can greatly boost your career by passing Microsoft MS-300 and earning this role-basedcertificate.