MINI has launched a special edition of its Cooper hatchback named as Oxford edition. The Cooper Oxford edition is priced at ₹ 44.90 lakh (ex-showroom) and will be limited to 25 units only. And if you are getting one, going to a MINI dealership won’t help because the special edition is available for orders through Amazon only.
The Oxford edition comes only in the three-door Cooper S version of the hatchback. It is available in two unique exterior colours – Solaris orange with jet black accents on the roof and mirror caps and Midnight Black with Solaris orange accents on the roof and mirror caps. Along with the unique paint job, MINI is also offering special customizations to the Cooper Oxford Edition.
The various customization packs are as mentioned below:
- Piano Black Exterior pack: It includes gloss black rings around the headlights, radiator grille, tail light surrounds, fuel filler cap and the door handles.
- Mini John Cooper Works Spoiler and Aerodynamic pack: It includes Mini John Cooper Works styling with rear spoiler, 17-inch all-black alloy wheels and a dual-exhaust pipe finished in chrome.
- Mini Yours customised parts: This includes side scuttles, LED door sill finishers and special LED door projectors displaying ‘1/25’.
- Mini Excitement pack: It will get you Ambient lighting with 12 colour options, piano black Union Jack design on the central console, a rear-lit decorative strip for the instrument panel.
- Mini Wired pack: This brings an 8.8-inch touchscreen with a touchpad controller, navigation system, Mini connected XL, telephony and wireless charging.
Some standard features in the Cooper Oxford edition are leather sports seat in Solaris orange and Leather Chester Malt colour options, a head-up display and a panoramic sunroof. It also gets the Apple CarPlay and a 12-speaker Harmon Kardon sound system.
The engine in the Oxford remains the same as the standard Cooper S which packs a 2.0-litre four-cylinder turbo-petrol motor that makes 192hp and 280Nm of torque, mated to a 7-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission. The hatch can be driven in three driving modes: Standard, Sport and Green.
To Read Our Daily News Updates, Please visit Inventiva or Subscribe Our Newsletter & Push.