The Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MoHUA) proposes to organize the two-day Second Apex Conference of the Smart City CEOs during 26 February 2019 (Tuesday) and 27 February 2019 (Wednesday) in Delhi providing a platform to showcase the achievements under Smart Cities Mission. The conference will be attended by the Principal Secretaries of Urban Development Departments from all the States and Union Territories and the CEOs of 100 Smart Cities
The role of Startups has been noteworthy in the Mission’s Journey So Far’ which is evident from the fact that works have started on ground for project worth more than 50 percent of the proposed investments. In this context, the Mission desires to have the participation of Startups in this Smart Cities Exhibition to showcase their initiatives and key achievements in implementing the smart city projects under the Mission.
We are looking for Startups who could be part of this exhibition to showcase their initiatives in any of the following focus areas:
- Ease of Living – Urban Mobility and Transport, Affordable Housing, Water Supply and Sanitation, Vibrant Urban Spaces, etc.
- Smart Governance – Digitally integrated Smart City Centers, Citizen-centric Governance through Mobile Applications, Common Payment Card, etc.
- Connected Communities – Skill Development and Smart Education, Promoting city identity and culture through heritage conservation, public art, etc. and
- Urban Resilience – Promoting green economies through 3R approaches and projects relating to Waste to Energy, Solar /Wind Energy, Energy Efficiency, etc.
The exhibition stall space will be provided to the interested Start-Ups with proven credentials of having already worked with one or more cities among the 100 Smart Cities. Preference will be given to the industry partners/ start-ups who can showcase demonstrated outcomes through the implementation of projects. Selection will be made by the Smart Cities Team.
In view of limited slots available for exhibition space, the interested Start-Ups are requested to share the following details:
- Name of Startup
- Product/Solution Offering
- Names of Smart Cities they are associated with
- Details of projects they would like to showcase and
- The demonstrated outcomes from the projects implemented with thier support
- Contact Details: Name, Email, Phone, Website, Location
- Attach any deck/video link that may help us evaluate your case better
If you are interested, please send [email protected] a line of confirmation along with the above details latest by 1400 hours on Monday 18 February 2019.