Rti on how many people in India are currently under any special security protection such as z+, z , y+, y
Application for seeking information under section 6(1) of The Right to Information Act, 2005
Following up to date & duly typed information is required regarding the following
Particulars of information:
- How many people are currently being given SPG security as of date (22–06-2022)
- How many people have been given the following type of security in the last 10 financial years:
- Z+ security
- Z security
- Y+ security
- Y security
- X security
- What are the criteria to avail such securities and difference between availing such services on one’s own expense and on government expense.
- How many people have taken such security from the government on their own expenses, in the last 10 financial years?
- Cost of acquiring such a security on one’s own expense and salary of the person providing such security among SPG, Z+, Z, Y+, Y and X. (separate records of all different security services)
- How many people are given security on government expenses and what form of security among SPG, Z+, Z, Y+, Y & X are they receiving?
- Records of yearly expenses of the government that arise out of giving such securities in the following financial years:
Kindly furnish relevant supporting documents in favor of your responses.
If the above sought information is not available in your office, kindly forward my application to the concerned public authority, as per section 6(3) of the RTI Act.
I state that all the information sought does not fall within the restrictions contained under the act and to the best of my knowledge it pertains to your office. Kindly provide the asked information in typed format.
I assure that I will not allow/ cause to use/ pass/share/ circulate/ display the information in any manner which would be detrimental to the unity and sovereignty of India.