This article features the most popular photography apps available on the android app store in India in 2021.
VSCO is a creative channel. They build creative tools, spaces, and connections driven by self-expression. The mission is to help everybody fall in love with their own creativity.
- Driven by a creator-first philosophy, VSCO supports the creative journey from start to finish — not only providing photographers with tools, but also with the education, community, and connections required to unlock their potential.
- This free photo app provides a set of stunning filters that make your photos look like they were taken on an analog film camera. The soft and subtle filters add a touch of class to your photos compared to many heavily filtered Instagram presets. And one can also adjust them via a simple slider.
Snapseed is a photo-editing application for iOS and Android that enables users to enhance photos and apply digital filters. It was created by Nik Software, and is now owned by Google. Google’s Snapseed packs a punch, rivalling desktop photo editors with its huge range of features and an intuitive interface. It also has all of the classic tools, such as cropping, straightening, frames, text, vignettes, etc. And the sharpening feature does the job without making the image look grainy. There’s also a “Selective Adjust” tool. This lets the users to select a specific area of their photo and adjust the saturation, contrast, and brightness of that single point. What’s more, the photo editor app saves your edit history, so you can amend your previous edits at any point.
Snapseed is a complete and professional photo editor developed by Google.
== KEY FEATURES==
• 29 Tools and Filters, including: Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, Perspective (see list below)
• Opens JPG and RAW files
• Save your personal looks and apply them to new photos later
• Selective filter brush
• All styles can be tweaked with fine, precise control
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is a free, powerful photo editor and camera app that empowers your photography, helping you capture and edit stunning images.
Easy image editing tools like sliders and filters for pictures simplify photo editing. Retouch full-resolution photos, apply photo filters, or start photo editing wherever you are.
- Lightroom is a RAW converter. When the users add images, it manages the file type in the background. When one uses other software, he/ she might have to use another program to edit and convert. Lightroom supports images in all kinds of formats. Some of them include TIFF, DNG, and JPEG. But it’s also compatible with CR2 and NEF, which are RAW file types of Canon and Nikon.
- Lightroom CC has a simple interface that allows you to organize and process your images. You can even use it to print and share files. In the latest version, it now also allows you to create books from your photographs.
4. PhotoScan by Google Photos
PhotoScan is a new scanner app from Google Photos that lets you scan and save your favorite printed photos using your phone’s camera. Picture perfect and glare free.
Don’t just take a picture of a picture. Create enhanced digital scans, wherever your photos are.
– Get glare-free scans with an easy step-by-step capture flow
– Automatic cropping based on edge detection
– Straight, rectangular scans with perspective correction
– Smart rotation, so your photos stay right-side-up no matter which way you scan them
5. Photoshop Express
Adobe Photoshop Express takes many of Photoshop’s best photo editing tools and squeezes them into a mobile app. And despite providing plenty of advanced features, this free photo editing app is easy to use on a small touchscreen. Just upload a photo from your device, take a new one with the camera, or use an image from your Adobe Creative Cloud account, and then start editing. It has all the tools one would expect – cropping, red-eye correction, brightness, contrast, saturation, filters, borders, etc. However, the best part is its selection of smart filters. These filters automatically correct common issues, such as color temperature and exposure problems.
6. Photofox by Enlight
Enlight Photofox is the ultimate, free artistic photo editing app – it even won an Apple Design Award in 2017. One of its most popular features is the ability to blend photos together to create dramatic effects. The users can also add graphic elements to your images.
- While it has many of the same features as Photoshop, such as layers, the learning curve isn’t so steep. That said, to get the most out of Enlight Photofox, one will probably need to watch a bunch of its tutorial videos. Whether you’re an artist, or you just simply love to edit & create, you’ll be blown away by all the creative possibilities packed into this sophisticated photo editing app.
- From layers and blending modes, to special effects, brushes, filters, fonts, tonal adjustments, film, black and white and duo presets, with Photoleap photo editor, you’ll turn the ideas in your head into brilliant art right on your phone. There’s no reason to struggle with complicated desktop software ever again.
7. Google Photos
The official Google Photos app is made for the way you take photos today and includes essential features like shared albums, automatic creations and an advanced editing suite. Additionally every Google Account comes with 15 GB of free storage and you can choose to automatically back up all your photos and videos in High quality or Original quality. You can then access them from any connected device and on photos.google.com.With the official app, you get:
• FREE STORAGE: Back up 15 GB of photos and videos for free and access them from any device and photos.google.com—your photos are safe, secure, and private to you. All photos and videos you back up in High quality before June 1, 2021 will not count toward your Google Account storage.
• FREE UP SPACE: Never worry about running out of space on your phone again. Photos that are safely backed up can be removed from your device’s storage in just a tap.
• SMART AUTOMATIC ALBUMS: Automatically get a new album with just your best shots after an event or trip, then invite others to add their photos.
• AUTOMATIC CREATIONS: Bring photos to life with automatically created movies, collages, animations, panoramas, and more from your photos. Or easily create them yourself.
• ADVANCED EDITING SUITE: Transform photos with a tap. Use intuitive and powerful photo editing tools to apply content-aware filters, adjust lighting, and more.
• SHARING SUGGESTIONS: With smart sharing suggestions, giving your friends the photos you took of them is painless. And they can add their photos, too, so you’ll finally get the photos you’re actually in.
• FAST AND POWERFUL SEARCH: Your photos are now searchable by the people, places and things in them — no tagging required.
• LIVE ALBUMS: Select the people and pets you want to see and Google Photos will automatically add photos of them as you take them, no manual updates needed.
• PHOTO BOOKS: Create a photo book in just minutes from your phone or computer. You can also see suggested photo books based on your best shots from a trip or period of time.
• GOOGLE LENS: Search the hard-to-describe and get stuff done, right from a photo. Copy and translate text, identify plants and animals, add events to your calendar, find products online, and more.
• SEND PHOTOS IN SECONDS: Instantly share photos with any contact, email, or phone number.
• SHARED LIBRARIES: Grant a trusted person access to all of your photos.
You can also upgrade storage for your Google Account, used for Original Quality photos and videos by subscribing to Google One. Subscriptions start at $1.99/month for 100 GB in the US. Pricing and availability can vary by region.
This free photo editing app uses artificial neural networks, which enable users to make photos appear like they were painted by Picasso, Munch, or even Salvador Dali.
Users can pay to access additional filters, but there’s a generous set provided free of charge. In total, there’s more than 500 creative filters one can choose from. Prisma also has its own online community similar to Instagram’s. So, once you’re done editing, you can share your image to your Prisma feed, save it directly to your device, share it on any social media app, or send it via email or messaging.