Top 10 Best Air Purifiers in India in 2022
Top 10 Air Purifiers in India in 2022
Due to rising concerns about air quality, home air purifiers are becoming more popular. Despite the fact that your home is supposed to provide refuge, many spend significantly more time inside than past generations. Individuals may be exposed to more indoor particles and contaminants, which can cause or worsen lung ailments.
Are air purifiers, despite their claims, reliable for removing indoor pollutants? The quick answer is yes, but only to a certain level. Continue reading to learn more about how these devices function and if they’re worth adding to your house.
The top ten air purifiers are as follows:
1. Dyson Purifier Hot+Cool (Black/Nickel) – HP07
- Weight- 5.96kg, Width- 248mm, Height- 764mm
- Dimensions – 22 x 22 x 105 cms
- 360° Combi Glass HEPA Filter
- Activated Carbon Filter
- Air Multiplier Technology
- Air purifier. Heater. Fan. All in one.
- Voice control
- Oscillates up to 350 ̊
- Remote Control- Yes
- Easy to use
- Filter maintenance is simple.
- Removes 99.95% of pollutants as small as 0.1 microns.
Why should you purchase the Dyson HP07 Air Multiplier Technology Pure Hot + Cool Air Purifier & Heater?
- In the winter, heaters give warmth.
- In the summer, cools provide relief from the heat.
- Oscillates up to 350 times per second, purifying the air in the room.
- Easy access is ensured by voice control.
To protect yourself and your family from potentially harmful gases caused by rising pollution, all you need is a Dyson HP07 Air Multiplier Technology Pure Hot + Cool Air Purifier & Heater.
It has a high-absorption activated carbon filter that effectively filters out odours and a wide range of dangerous gases, as well as a sophisticafvted HEPA H13 filtering system that collects gases and 99.95% of particles as small as 0.1 microns.
Apart from purifying the air, it also has additional characteristics to make your home more pleasant.
It heats in the winter with its long-range projection, quickly heating the entire area and providing you with the warmth and cosiness you require. It doesn’t stop there; it keeps you cool in hot weather.
A forceful stream of purified air can keep you cool during the summer. You can operate the purifier without getting out of bed because it is integrated with voice control, which allows you to control it hands-free using compatible speech services.
This Dyson HP07 Air Multiplier Technology Pure Hot + Cool Air Purifier & Heater is designed with Easy filter care technology in mind, allowing for hassle-free cleaning. It is simple and quick to adjust the filter.
Automatic filter life notifications occur on the LCD or through the Dyson Link app. It also features a unique night mode option for light sleepers, which filters the air utilising the quietest settings and dimming the display. It Oscillates up to 350 with its adjustable oscillation offer uniformly cleaned air around the space. In the Draught-free diffused mode, airflow is channelled through the back of the machine. You will be purified without being cooled. Get this incredible all-in-one Dyson HP07 Air Multiplier Technology Pure Hot + Cool Air Purifier & Heater to make your home even more comfortable and safe to live in.
How to operate Dyson HP07 Air Multiplier Technology Pure Hot + Cool Air Purifier & Heater?
Place the remote control on top of the machine with the buttons pointing down. Plug it in and turn it on.
Access step-by-step setup and support, control how and when your Dyson purifier and heater functions, monitor air quality with visual updates and stay up to date with the latest software updates with the Dyson Link app. Download the Dyson app from the app store or google play.
Set your Dyson purifier and heater to auto mode, and the machine’s onboard sensors will intelligently alter the settings based on the air quality.
Air quality: When the target air quality is attained, your machine will turn off, then turn back on when the air quality drops.
Airflow speed: Until the desired air quality and temperature are achieved, the airflow speed will increase.
Your Dyson purifier and heater will continue to monitor and respond to changes in air quality in Night mode, but only at its quietest settings, with the LCD screen muted.
To circulate the air about the room, press the Oscillation button and browse through the oscillation settings from 0° to 350°. In the Dyson Link app, you may customise your oscillation settings.
Airflow speed and direction:
Increase and decrease the airflow speed by pressing the airflow speed button. To alter the airflow direction from front to back, press the airflow direction button. Change the airflow direction to suit your needs. Set the airflow direction to the fan for purifying, cooling, and heating airflow from the front.
Heating and cooling modes:
To adjust the desired room temperature, press the button. When the temperature you’ve specified is reached, your machine will come to a halt. To move your device from heating to cooling mode, press the cooling mode button.
- It oscillates up to 350 with its adjustable oscillation
- Sophisticated HEPA H13 filtering system collects gases and 99.95 per cent of particles as small as 0.1 microns.
- unique night mode option for light sleepers
So far, there have been no issues!
2. Mi Air Purifier 3 with True HEPA Filter
- Power Consumption- 38W
- Coverage Area- 484sq ft
- Air Flow Rate (cubic m/h) – 380
- Filter – True HEPA and Carbon Filter
- Dimensions- 24 x 24 x 52 Centimeters
- Noise Level- 30 dBA
Xiaomi has a new air purifier with many cool features like replaceable filters, an OLED display and great controls. It can be confidently predicted that this one will pay off, especially at the current low price.
When it comes to the goods and our experience, the packing was fantastic, and the design was impressive. Although the Xiaomi Mi Air purifier 3 is a little more giant, the functional advancements in design and appearance are outstanding.
The voice control is one of the favourite features of this product, and you can use Alexa or Google Assistant to turn it on or off.
The 360° air intake provides unbeatable performance and air purity with three-layered filtration and coverage of 484 sqft. The air cleaners also link to Wi-Fi and mobile apps, which you may get from the App Store or Google Playstore. The programme has many features and options that the user can modify to their liking.
Once you’ve connected the app, the menu will show you the current air quality value and the filtering capabilities of your air purifier. Both in the app and on the touch OLED panel, the pollution level is presented in three colours: green, red, and orange.
You will not be dissatisfied with the significant portion — filtration.
- High-quality, cutting-edge technology and features
- Touchscreen OLED display with simple controls
- Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant provide voice control.
- Filtration is impressive.
- Expansive Dimensions
- A high-quality product at a reasonable price
- Three-layer filtration removes most contaminants from the air with intelligent app management.
- Air intake from all sides
3. Philips AC1217/20 Air Purifier
- Power Consumption – 50W
- Coverage Area- 678 sq ft
- Filter – NanoProtect Pro HEPA
- Dimensions- 62.2 x 38.8 x 27.2 cm
- Noise – 33 dBA
If you’re looking for a low-cost, high-quality air purifier from a reputable company, this Philips air purifier is a must-have. Philips is a firm known for its high-quality products and cutting-edge technologies.
The Philips AC1217/20 has a good and effective filtration system that provides the necessary protection.
This device has a NanoProtect filter impregnated into the air purifier, which provides clean air by filtering most pollutants with a size of fewer than 0.3 microns or more. The thick HEPA filter removes particulate matter with a 99.97 per cent efficiency.
The child lock is one of their favourite features, which isn’t available on all air purifiers. If your child messes up the setting or toys with it, this feature will come in handy.
The air purifier has an allergy mode that eliminates airborne particles and helps dust allergies. The Air Protect alarm feature on the unit notifies you when it’s time to replace the filter, allowing you to stay on top of things.
The cleansed air is vented into the room through a straight and minor curve towards the top of the device. It is controlled from the top of the unit, and the controls and features are simple to operate.
- It has a broad coverage area and is ideal for bedrooms
- It is effective at eliminating pollutants from the air
- The noise levels are low
- Outstanding features that make utilising the product a breeze
- A little bulkier than other Philips versions
- The combination of good features and a low price
- High-efficiency NanoProtect HEPA filter that filters even the tiniest pollutants
- Child lock and allergy mode to keep things interesting
- Low energy consumption and noise levels
4. Coway Professional Air Purifier
- Power Consumption – 38W
- Coverage Area)- 355sq ft
- Air Flow Rate – 303
- Filter Type- True HEPA and Carbon
- Dimensions- 42.5 x 25 x 53 cm
- Noise – 22 to 49 dBA
- Control with remote- No
This air purifier is the best way to get rid of bacteria, dust, mould spores, pollen, viruses, pet dander, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), and other pollutants. Thanks to its very effective and efficient filtration, you may breathe fresh, clean, and safe air. For years, the company has been known globally for its high-quality products and satisfied customers in more than 80 nations.
The air purifier avoids sophisticated features and technology for easy operation and handling, making it quiet, compact, and low-key. A Urethane Carbon filter catches noxious odours, VOCs, formaldehyde, and smoke in the unit.
The air purifier has several functions, including a smart auto mode that changes the device’s speed based on the air quality and a turbo option for quick cleaning.
A three-stage purification system distinguishes the air purifier with pre-filter traps, carbon filter, and multilayered anti-virus green HEPA filter. The Coway air purifier uses proprietary filter technology to properly clean and eliminates contaminants from the air.
- No complicated features or buttons
- Real-time air monitoring
- Small size and easy step-up
- Three-layered filtration system
- Excellent efficiency and protection against viruses and other contaminants
- No cutting-edge technology or features
- Cleaning or replacing the filter takes time
- Patented Filter Technology
- Cartridge Style Filters
- Strong Protection Against Most Pollutants
- Compact and Simple
- Appropriate coverage area and filtration
5. Philips High-Efficiency Air Purifier (AC2887)
- Power Consumption – 56W
- Coverage Area- 409sq ft
- Air Flow Rate (cubic m/h)- 333
- Filter- True HEPA and Carbon
- Dimensions- 24 x 35.9 x 55.8 cm
- Noise – 20.5 dBA
- Control with remote- No
This model is the most efficient and effective in efficiency and performance.
The Philips AC2887/20 has a 333-meter cube per hour smoke CADR and a 200-meter cube per hour formaldehyde CADR. This air purifier’s air change rate, or ACH rating, is four, making it suitable for most households and cities like Delhi and people with respiratory difficulties.
Thanks to AreaSense technology, the air purifier can efficiently remove 99.97 per cent of particles, and it can readily filter PM2.5 airborne allergens. The air purifier’s main feature is its quiet operation and whisper-quiet performance, reducing fan speed and noise level for a restful night’s sleep.
The Philips AC2887/20 has three different operation modes: general, allergen, and bacteria virus. Furthermore, the sleep mode intelligently reduces the fan speed and noise level to ensure that the entire operation is silent. The feature is unique to Philips air purifiers in that it determines the working mode based on the pollutant.
Using all of the Philips air purifiers was a wonderful and painless experience. Most contaminants, including those as tiny as 0.2 microns, can be removed from the air with 99.99 per cent effectiveness by the air purifier. The PM2.5 indicator displays the air quality level quantitatively on the digital display, allowing the user to monitor it.
- Extremely quiet and low noise
- Activated carbon filter that captures odours, smoke, gases, and VOCs
- Virus and bacteria tested and certified
- Expensive, but quality comes at a cost.
- Intelligent purification that intelligently monitors air quality
- Purifies a standard room in only 10 minutes and removes 99.99 per cent of airborne pollutants
6. Sharp FP-F40E-W Air Purifier
- Power Consumption– 50W
- Coverage Area- 430sq ft
- Filter Type- True HEPA Filter, Carbon, Pre-filter
- Dimensions- 9 x 38.3 x 54 cm
- Noise- 30 dBA
- Remote Control- No
Sharp isn’t necessarily a brand you associate with air purifiers. Although a newcomer to the industry, Sharp outperforms the big boys in cost-effectiveness and quality.
The Plasmacluster provides primary and active filtration, while the pre-filter, HEPA, and active carbon filters provide passive filtration. As a result, you can obtain all of these filters for a reasonable price.
The air purifier is made of a high-quality thermoplastic polymer designed in Japan. The unit also monitors the pollution level and adjusts the speed and other functions to ensure complete purification.
The HAZE mode, built explicitly for Indian conditions, is the most attractive feature of the air purifier and the oddity that sets it apart from its competitors.
- It has a dual filtration
- It includes Ion Plasmacluster technology in addition to the standard three-layer filtration
- It has a long lifespan and low-cost filters
- Insufficient airflow
- Dual purification with active and passive filtering
- Japanese technology
- Best after-sales service
- Plasmacluster technology
7. Honeywell Air Touch A5 53-Watt Room Air Purifier
- Power Consumption – 53W
- Coverage Area- 323sq ft
- Air Flow Rate (cubic m/h)- 250
- Filter – True HEPA and Carbon
- Dimensions- 20.7 x 38.2 x 48.6 cm
- Noise – 20 to 44 dBA
- Remote Control- No
The Honeywell Air Touch air purifier is next, a small design with a simple appearance placed anywhere in the house. It has you covered if you’re looking for a cost-effective solution from a well-known Indian brand.
Honeywell products are created exclusively for Indian homes and consumers, delivering pollution removal from a wide range of sources. The Honeywell Air Touch A5 air purifier has a 3D airflow system with air vents on both sides and at the bottom, ensuring maximum contaminated air suction and fresh air projection.
It can successfully clean 323 sq. ft. in just ten minutes, thanks to its CADR of 250 cu.m/hr. The lightweight construction allows for simple moves, while the compact space-saving form makes it easy to use and place. ECARF and the Indian Medical Academy have certified the company and its products.
The operating costs are low because of the low power consumption and long filter life. It’s a combination of long composite filter life (3000 hours) and low energy usage.
- Powerful cleaning and 3D airflow
- Trusted certifications
- Large client base in India
- Low operating costs and long filter life
- There is only a one-year warranty.
- Child lock function
- Affordable and durable
- Strong filtration
8. Philips Air Purifier Series 2000 AC2958/63
- Power Consumption – 46W
- Coverage Area- 400sq ft
- Filter Type- True HEPA and Carbon
- Dimensions- 33 x 33 x 65.2 cm
- Noise- 30 dBA
- Remote Control- No
Unlike other air purifiers that take a long time to filter, the Philips 2000 AC2958/63 air purifier filters the air in just 8 minutes, making it quick and dependable. The purifier cleans 20-meter squares in six minutes with 360° airflow and a 380-meter cube per hour CADR.
Sleep mode, which dims the brightness and functions in near silence, helps you get a good night’s sleep. The clever purifying sensor makes things a whole lot easier. It detects ultrafine particles in the air and responds to changes in air quality by automatically selecting the appropriate speed and settings for you.
Its space-saving design allows it to be placed almost anywhere in the room, and its low power usage makes it cost-effective.
It comes with an app that allows you to link it to your phone, check the air quality outside your home and alert you if the quality isn’t up to par. The auto mode and three-speed manual speed settings give you complete control over the volume level when you’re at home.
Filtration is a vital component that one can enjoy. The actual HEPA filter collects 99.97 per cent of particles with a diameter of at least 0.003 microns. With a pre-filter, activated carbon, and NanoProtect HEPA filter, it passes through three stages of filtration. Bacteria, dust, mites, pet dander, gas, smoke, pollen, and other pollutants are generally removed by the unit. The European Center for Allergy Research Foundation has also certified it.
The product’s best feature is collecting aerosols, like viruses that cause respiratory issues.
The bundle is completed by a 2-year international warranty and great customer service.
- Low power consumption and low maintenance
- Low noise and silent operation
- Outstanding filtration efficacy
- It’s a little more pricy than the last model, but quality and features speak for themselves.
- Keen sensors for deft cleaning
- HEPA channel collects 99.97 per cent of 0.003-millimetre particles
- Elite performance for rooms up to 45 m2
- Removes up to 99.9% of diseases from the atmosphere
9. Eureka Forbes Aeroguard AP 700EX Air Purifier with HEPA Filter
- Power Consumption – 43W
- Coverage Area- 602sq ft
- Filter- True HEPA and Carbon
- Dimensions- 17.2 x 32.5 x 51 cm
- Noise- 20 to 44 dBA
- Control with remote- No
The second-to-last air purifier comes from a brand that isn’t well-known in India but has earned a place on our list for a good reason. The Eureka Forbes Aeroguard air purifier has a decent ultra-quiet mode and a great filtration mechanism. It’s the perfect combination of cutting-edge technology with long-term dependability.
The Asthma Society of India (ASI) certification, which verifies quality and performance, is our favourite feature of the product.
The Aeroguard air purifier’s design and aesthetics are great, and its compact shape allows it to sit comfortably in any room without taking up much space. The air purifier is perfect for people who suffer from allergies to dust or asthma.
The filtration provides illness prevention through the six filter layers that deliver clean and fresh air quality. The first anti-dust filter removes visible and noticeable particles from the air, like pet dander and dust. In contrast, the second filter removes unpleasant carbon deposits from the air, extending the HEPA filter’s lifespan.
The UHD HEPA filter is the third layer and third filter, and it removes 99.97 per cent of dangerous PM as small as 0.3 microns. The following filter is anti-bacterial, preventing fungus and bacteria from reproducing and hindering their growth.
The activated carbon filter removes all harmful VOCs, odours, smoke, and gases, while the H1N1-resistant filter eliminates viruses. You can expect the air purifier to provide excellent protection with these filters.
- Removes 99.99 per cent of airborne viruses and pollutants
- ASI certified
- 3000 working hours lifespan
- Pollution level metre and ultra-quiet sleep mode
- Affordably priced and packed with features
- The company’s shipping logistics need to be improved.
- Filter max technology for maximum filtration
- Affordable price
- Certified and lab-tested product
- Effective against viruses
- Durable and whisper-quiet
10. KENT Aura Room: 45-Watt with HEPA Technology
- Power Consumption – 45W
- Coverage Area-180 sq ft
- Filter – True HEPA
- Dimensions- 34999.93 x 17999.96 x 48199.9 cm
- Noise- 34 dBA
- Control with remote- No
This Air Purifier is the last but not least. Kent is well-known for its high-quality water purifiers, but this time though, we’re looking at an air purifier that offers good filtration and fresh air at a reasonable cost and low operating cost.
The feature of this air purifier that we liked while testing was its built-in Ioniser. The ioniser produces negative ions, which keeps the indoor air fresh and prevents impurities from clinging to walls, floors, doors, and other surfaces. Although it removes contaminants from the environment, their bodies linger on your floors or surfaces.
By drawing dangerous contaminants into a three-layer filtration system, the air cleaner successfully removes them from the air. The activated carbon serves to eliminate the foul smell, odour, gases, and VOCs from the air, while the HEPA filter deals with PM2.5 and SPM airbornes.
- It contains a HEPA filter for enhanced filtration and an ioniser for better air quality.
- It is small, lightweight, and compact.
- It uses less energy and costs less
- Simple to use and set up
- Because the ioniser eliminates impurities from the floor or surface.
- A one-year warranty is included.
- Built-in ioniser to purify the air and improve air quality
- Adequate protection against the major contaminants
- Low energy consumption and low cost
edited and proofread by nikita sharma