Annual upcoming conference (IAC 2018). With the theme of the Conference being “Co-Creating Future Ready Employable Leaders: Role of Industry and Academia”, the conference is scheduled for 17th January 2018 at India International Center.
Sub-themes to be covered in IAC-2018
1) Managing Diversity at Workplace: Issues and Challenges
2) Harnessing the potential of Millennial and Gen-Z
3) Heightening Industry-Academia Collaboration for creating Employable Leaders
Dr Pritam Singh (Padmashri , Ex-Director, IIM-L/MDI/IMI ) has consented to the Conference Mentor, Mr S Y Siddiqui (Chief Mentor -Maruti Suzuki India Limited) and Dr B A Metri (Director, IIM Trichy) have to be the Conference Corporate and Academia Chair respectively.
Highlights of the Conference:
1) Launch of IAC AWARDS: IAC Awards will be launched this year in the conference. This endeavor is to acknowledge the contributions of Academia Greats and B-Schools who have been working tirelessly to take the Indian Management Education to next orbit. We are happy to share that Mr Dwarakanath P has kindly consented to preside over the function while Mr D D Mishra (Director HR, ONGC) will be giving away the awards.
2) Release of “DIVERSITY AT WORKPLACE ” Research Report: With one of the Session Themes being about Managing Diversity, we will also be releasing our Research Report on “Diversity at Workplace”. We would like to thank Dr Asha Bhandarker for her kind inputs and this report is expected to be the Cornerstone of our “Best Places to Work for Women” survey in 2018.
Apart from this, the Conference will be witness to host of Eminent speakers from Industry and Academia. Needless to say, your presence will mean a lot of encouragement for our young team and we look forward to welcoming you.
Register Now to Participate