Events are very important part of life, whether they are corporate events, social events or personal events. Be it a birthday party, a marriage party, a conference, seminar or a small get together. We all love hosting and attending events.
Currently most of the customer have the following limitations with existing solutions of web and mobile platform for events and venues promotions:
Existing platforms do not provide events listing (Ticket Selling) and venues listing (Venue Booking) at the same time.
It does not exist an easy way to promote venues together with event planners and events.
High commission rate for selling tickets and booking venues.
Venues providers need to invest huge amounts on print, media and online advertising without a proportional return.
Here,Event Flavour come to resolve the limitations. Event Flavour provides apt platform for marketing of your events & venues to your viewers. Creating, promoting, tracking and Selling a ticket will be fast, easy, convenient and resourceful. We provide the tools and technology for making your event successful and far-reaching. We let you sell tickets online and manage attendees from our integrated application. Free for Free Events, no monthly fees, setup fees and cancellation charges. Try Event flavour for new experience, lower your ticket selling commission cost and improve your ticket sales.
When looking for a venue, we have to check necessary equipments for the events. Often need of a beamer, a sound system, microphone or other sound equipment. For certain events, a stage is also necessary. It’s important to be clear beforehand about the necessary arrangements and clarify whether the location has these equipments. To check whether the space is large enough, to have a look at the layout. On our platform you will find these details in page descriptions. For the number of guests, the detail page of location gives the information of maximum number of guests for each venue, conference. At Event flavour you can find the event locations and find your choice of event venues.
Meet Founder of http://www.eventflavour.com/ who has understood the pain point of hosting, managing an event and has come up with this excellent idea.
Let’s explore his venture and his journey and idea behind this wonderful portal.
1.What is the Name of Your Venture?
Event Flavour (www.eventflavour.com)
2.Who is your target Audience?
Customers: Event Flavour addresses the needs of the following target groups:
(1) Event Organisers: they need to promote a large number of events, in a fast and easy way, using user-friendly tools to send invitations, manage contacts, track Invitation status (RSVP) and collect payment online in advance before the event.
(2) Venues Providers: they need to promote on a large scale their venue, but also they need partnerships with event management sector.
(3) Event Attendees: they need to book easily, avoiding queues and saving time.
These categories can include: event planners, individuals, corporate entities and sport professionals.
Just in Germany the market includes about 9500 events organisers and 7208 venues providers.
Benefits: Event Flavour offers tangible benefits to its customers:
(1) it saves time: Event Flavour generates direct mapping between events and venues and allows both parties to have a good benefit. With Event Flavour, users do not have to use different platforms for planning an event and finding a venue. Both can be done under one roof with a lot of ease. Moreover, event organisers and venues providers can promote their products to multiple channels by one click and they can manage, respectively, events and attendees and venues and buyers in one place.
(2) It saves money: it is absolutely free to post and promote free events. For not free events, Event Flavour has a competitive price: 40% less price than competitors. Users that sell tickets and registrations using Event Flavour can pass service fees to attendees and they do not need to pay anything. Moreover, Event Flavour does not have setup fees or cancellation fees.
(3) Special features: Event Flavour guarantees some unique and useful features needed for success. One of the most competitive is that using Event Flavour, events organisers and venues providers are able to receive cash instantly. They do not have to worry about receiving funds until their event ends anymore.
3.Where is your venture based ( city, state, country) & What are your target areas?
We have two offices, one development centre in Surat, Gujarat, India and project management and planning centre in Berlin, Germany.
Initial, Our target areas are india and germany.
4.What problems does your venture solve? What are your products or services.
Problems detected. However, to keep the growth of mobile ticket apps intact, there are many new services that need to be consolidated. As the smartphone users are turning out to be more tech savvy, their needs, and demands from their digital world is growing with each passing day. With the combination of Mobile and technology available at their disposal, they want to build an intelligence ecosystem around to settle on more informed decisions. Services like location-based tracking, itinerary based content availability, and suggestions of events aligned to his professional goals would be vital to winning the user’s confidence in mobile apps. Overall, mobile tickets apps must be able to offer the rich experience, from start to finish and beyond.
Existing solutions for web and mobile events ticket sales exhibit the following limitations:
- Limitation 1 – Existing platforms do not provide events listing (Ticket Selling) and venues listing (Venue Booking) at the same time.
- Limitation 2 – It does not exist an easy way to promote venues together with event planners and events.
- Limitation 3 – High commission rate for selling tickets and booking venues.
- Limitation 4 – Venues providers need to invest huge amounts on print, media and online advertising without a proportional return.
Proposed Solution: Event Flavour is a new kind of self-service ticketing and venue booking platform. It aims to provide all the tools and technology that are required to make your event successful and far-reaching. Event Flavour provides a great event hosting platform for all kinds of events, be it corporate, entertainment, educational, conferences, networking meetings, seminars, exhibitions, political rallies, gaming competitions or any other kind of event. Event Flavours addresses the above limitations by the following features:
- Events and venues listing together: the main innovation is the mapping of events organizers and venue providers. Event Flavour offers a convenient venue management system, where venue owners can list their event locations and attract additional event organizers. In short, it aims to provide the ultimate one-stop platform where people can find venues of their choice and organise the events according to their preferences.
- Ease of use: Event Flavour is user friendly so that anyone can search events or venues by price, location, category, types etc. With Event Flavour users can create your event with just a few clicks and start selling tickets and manage their attendees with ease.
- Low service fees: the platforms service charge is below industry standard. Users also have the opportunity to pass on Event Flavour’s service fee to the attendees. This way they do not have to pay anything.
- Visibility: Users can then also promote the events and attract attendees through the Event Flavour platform. Event Flavour provides enhanced online visibility to venue, thus enabling better market reach, saving huge amounts on print media advertising, and connecting to customers who are lost due to lack of aggressive online presence. Thanks to the Auto social sharing feature, events and venues are automatically shared to all social media like Facebook, Google plus, LinkedIn, Xing etc.
5.Share the idea or story behind the venture. How did it come to an existence?
An NRI with more than a decade of experience of working with different IT industries and the founder of “GAM Software solutions Pvt Ltd” which started with one startup named world wide startup jobs like “www.india-startupjobs.com”, which a worldwide startup jobs websites like Germany Startup Jobs, USA Startup Jobs etc.
Startup jobs exactly maps all job seekers based on their skills with the appropriate job openings. After this successful venture, I have planned on expanding his entrepreneurship further by inventing another unique startup. Similar to his first startup, this one too focuses on bridging the gap between events and venue industry.
6.How did you identify your co-founder?
My co-founder are my brothers.
7.What expansion plans are you looking for the next 2 years, next 5 years?
Within 2 years, we are planning to cover India and Germany region and after that within next 5 years, our goal is to cover Europe and USA region.
8.Where do you want to see yourself in next 5 years?
Looking forward to build well known company in the market in next 5 years.
9.Have you raised any funding? Or have any plans for the funding?
No, we did not raise so far any funding but currently we are talking with investors and soon we will raise fund.
10.What were the problems you faced during the starting days and how did you resolve them?
Currently, We are new in the market so mostly do not know about our services and features so the major problem was to how to generate new leads initially but we are winning trust with the quality of work, service and prompt responses during support. There are some clients already used our platform and they are using continue which resulted in lots of referrals from them and good networking and PR through.
11.What are your hobbies? What do you do in your non-work time?
I am adventure-loving person and enjoy activities like traveling, sports, party etc. In my free time, I love to spend time with my family and friends. Also I am doing fitness.
12.Whats your favorite food & holiday destination?
Indian, Indonesian, Greek, Mexican, Chinese are cuisions.
My holiday destination are any place where I can relax and have fun too.
In addition, all Europe beautiful places.
13.Whom do you consider your idol or biggest motivator?
There are manys :)-
14.What do you feel is the major difference between entrepreneurs and those who work for someone else?
I worked as both so according to me, Initially entrepreneur’s life always hard when they will going to start business with own limited fund without any support but other side, it always give freedom from own decision and lot of learning points.
Entrepreneurs raise their standard with every step which they perform and most of them still not satisfied with their current performance ever.
15.If you had the chance to start your career over again, what would you do differently?
Life is not always same and there are so many up and down in every person’s life so everyone should be ready to fight with problems and ready to go down in certain situation so if there are any situation will occurs which force to do job again then no regret to start career again as employer and ready to face new challenges again.
16.How has being an entrepreneur affected your family & Social life?
If you have strong goal and vision, then early days of every an entrepreneur are always challenging to the core, they has to give 100% dedication to work so sometimes it will not make perfect balance between professional and personal life. In my case, I am a good in time management and plan so always try to maintain this gap between them.
17.Anything, you would like to say to our readers or upcoming entrepreneurs?
Without hard work, ambition will not success. Focus on your goal and vision and always be positive. Try continue with right direction until you will not achieve it. Work with heart and sure one day, it will convert your hard work into success and also do not forget to your god :)-
18.Tell us something about your education background.
I have done Master of Engineering in “Software Engineering for Industrial Application”, Hochschule Hof University of Applied Science, Hof/Saale, Germany and Bachelor of Engineering in “Computer Science”, Sarvajanik College of Engineering & Technology, Surat, India.
I have more than 10+ years of experience with different IT industries.
19.What is your USP which makes it unique & different from other start-ups in similar domains.
Event Flavour’s key USPs are,
For event organizers:
1. It saves time:
– Quick & easy setup
– Email reminder and invitation system
– Social promotion and tools
– Online RSVP management
– Guest check-in app
– Flexible access to up-to-date attendee data with easy export
– Fast pay-outs and flexible payment options.
– Real-time Reporting Dashboard
– Integration into users own website and Facebook
– Included in event directory
– Advanced ticket configuration
– Sell Tickets Fast. Get Paid Faster
– Expert customer support team.
2. For venues providers:
– Venue Bookings
– Venue Alerts and Bookmark
– Venue Design Options
– Automated Venue Promotion
– Payment Processors & Options
– Promotional Tools
– Reporting and Analytics
– Customer Support.
For both: fees 40% lower than other competitors.
20.Please share complete name, address, phone number, email id & website of Your Business & Contact Person