How China Planted Coronavirus Into the World Economy & Played The Dirty Game of Fear Named Covid-19 To Gain Control.
China:The disease was first identified in 2019 in Wuhan, the capital of China’s Hubei province, and has since spread globally, resulting in the ongoing 2019–20 coronavirus pandemic. Common symptoms include fever, cough, and shortness of breath. Other symptoms may include muscle pain, sputum production, diarrhea, sore throat, loss of smell, and abdominal pain. While the majority of cases result in mild symptoms, some progress to pneumonia and multi-organ failure. As of March 28, 2020, the overall rate of deaths per number of diagnosed cases is 4.6 percent; ranging from 0.2 percent to 15 percent according to age group and other health problems.
The current population of the world at the time of writing this article is 7.7 Billion or 770 crore or 7,70,00,00,000.
Now let’s look at some number
1. In 2018, there were an estimated 405 000 deaths from malaria globally
2. Cigarette smoking is responsible for more than 480,000 deaths per year in the United States, including more than 41,000 deaths resulting from secondhand smoke exposure. This is about one in five deaths annually, or 1,300 deaths every day. Tobacco kills more than 8 million people each year. More than 7 million of those deaths are the result of direct tobacco use while around 1.2 million are the result of non-smokers being exposed to second-hand smoke
3. The estimated 770 000 [570 000−1 100 000] people dying from HIV globally in 2018 were 56% fewer than in 2004 (the peak) and 33% fewer than in 2010 in spite of a period of substantial population growth in many high burden countries.
4. As per the National statistics, an average of nearly 12,000 people die every year in road accidents under drunken driving.
5. Road accidents claimed over 1.5 lakh lives in 2018
6. Until recently, the World Health Organization (WHO) estimated the annual mortality burden of influenza to be 250 000 to 500 000 all-cause deaths globally; however, a 2017 study indicated a substantially higher mortality burden, at 290 000-650 000 influenza-associated deaths from respiratory causes alone, and a 2019 study estimated 99 000-200 000 deaths from lower respiratory tract infections directly caused by influenza. NCBI
7. Up to 650 000 people die of respiratory diseases linked to seasonal flu each year.
8. In 2016, an estimated 1.6 million deaths were directly caused by diabetes. Another 2.2 million deaths were attributable to high blood glucose in 2012**. WHO
9. Diabetes caused 4.2 million deaths. The International Diabetes Federation
10. Around 9 million people die of hunger and hunger-related diseases every year, more than the lives taken by AIDS, malaria and tuberculosis combined. Mercy Corps
Now let’s understand the incidents with a very basic, simple, straight forward agenda.
1-Covid-19 started in wuhan in 2019, Wuhan is the capital city of Hubei province in the People’s Republic of China. It is the largest city in Hubei and the most populous city in Central China, with a population of over 11 million, the ninth most populous Chinese city, and one of the nine National Central Cities of China
How come corona never got spread to Beijing which is the capital of the People’s Republic of China.
It is the world’s most populous capital city, with over 21 million residents within an administrative area of 16,410.5 km & Shenzhen, is a leading global technology hub, dubbed by media as the next Silicon Valley and China’s Silicon Valley. It was one of the fastest-growing cities in the world in the 1990s and the 2000s.
Was china controlling it where to spread and where to not? Why it didnt spread to places where high profile chinese government stays, why it didnt affected any celeb, minister, politician, any renowned person in china.
2. China never disclosed its spread around the world, as a matter of fact, china kept itself preparing for the sudden rise in the demand of sanitizers, ventilators, mask, and other medical equipments and facilities it can provide to the entire world after its spread to be used in the treatment
3. China had only 3300 deaths in last 4 months, which means only 825 deaths per month due to corona, mostly people who died were above 60 already suffering from other diseases.
4. Italy had highest number of deaths in the world due to corona, which is 10,023, but at the same time, almost everyone dying in Italy due to corona had very high morbidity.
5. India had 27 deaths due to corona, mostly above 60, suffering from one or the other disease or people with high morbidity. One death below 60 who was already on kidney treatment.
Now if you look at the above stats and data you will come to understand that, mostly the deaths that has happened which were accepted to be due to corona were not only due to corona but due to low or poor immune system or high morbidity rate among the people.
This coronavirus and covid-19 is majorly a hype created out of nothing by the Chinese government and Chinese agencies to control the world economy.
Now lets us understand, what all happened in the last 3 months due to coronavirus aka covid19
1. Global Share market crashed out of fear including Dow Jones, NYSE, NASDAQ and major stock and share markets across the world came to grounds without much impact on Shenzhen Stock Exchange and Shanghai Stock Exchange
2. The whole world including major economy went into lockdown like India, USA, UK, Germany, Australia, Japan, France, United Kingdom, Italy
3. People started panic buying the depositing the stock which most companies use to import from china so sales of china increased 20-30 folds.
4. All major revenue generation sectors got halted like railways, metro, buses, flights, entertainment, construction, education due to which associated industries also got halted like OIL & GAS, Energy which is the most revenue-generating sector for every government in the world.
5. Once the share prices of almost every company is crashing, china is silently buying the shares of these companies.
China Market Update: Chinese Investors Buy Stocks While Foreigners Flee- Forbes
China could spend billions buying stocks if the coronavirus panic continues. It’s done it before- CNN
No doubt coronavirus is contagious and infectious but it’s not deadly, the total number of deaths coronavirus has caused till now is only 40,000 in 4 months which is approx 10,000 per month over the total recorded population of 7.7 Billion or 770 crore or 7,70,00,00,000. It is but ofcourse spreading like anything but its not killing, in our world more number of deaths happens annually due to common cold than coronavirus.
It is just the fear and hype that has been created for the sake of controlling the world economy.
China has simply used this threat in order to hold back major growing and developing countries to enhance their economy and become a regional power.
In Asia, Right now only India is a country which can give a head-to-head competition to china and only India is a country with equal number of population and resources as of china.
If Indian economy crashes and India goes into recession for 6-12 months, china would be able to control the entire Asia, Europe, Oceanic region with its monopoly.
India being a low income country where almost 30% are below poverty line will definately go into recession if the entire country is locked down for 21 days and this is what our enemies wanted, no revenue, no business for almost 21-30 days and then, we will come out as beggars in front of china asking for food, cloths and other resources.
But by that time, it would have been too delayed as china would have purchased most shares of our countries companies and we would have lost a major revenue flow in our country.
The game is very clear, spread the fear and make them weak and then control them, sell them your produced goods, control their economy and rule the world. The lockdown in the country will not only make the Indians suffer but will also put the country’s growth, economy into a long term comma, it would create more loss than profit. As of 19 March 2020, COVID-19 is no longer considered to be a high consequence infectious diseases (HCID) in the UK.
Basic hygiene like washing hands with soaps, keeping cleanliness, using hand sanitizers, eat clean & washed fruits and vegetables, bathing daily and maintaining personal hygiene will be sufficient enough to control coronavirus.
We need not to get into so much isolation that we have to lockdown the entire country for almost 21 days and do no business. Someone rightly said, fear is not good for grades, India may not have any impact of coronavirus on it, but the fear of coronavirus will sink India and the panic will disturb Indians.
Coronavirus may or may not kill someone, but the lockdown will definitely kill and end lot of families.
The article has been written by Nitin Naresh who is the editor of Inventiva Magazine based on the closed observations of almost 3 months on the entire covid-19. The database has been collected from very renowed websites like NCBI, WHO, Times of India, Hindu Business Line, Economic Times, NHAI, NCRB, Mercy Corps. The article is purely an opinion based piece but has been carefully drafted after understanding all the matter and issues and observing step by step development.