Top 10 Best Chatbot Platforms in India in 2022
Top 10 Chatbot Platforms in India in 2022
A chatbot platform is computer software that converses with people using artificial intelligence (AI), either through audio or text input. Programmers construct chatbots to mimic how humans speak with one another realistically. Businesses are increasingly using chatbots to interact with customers and market their products.
With their ability to guide consumers through the sales funnel, keep people interested after sales, and give a specific business personality, AI chatbots add value to firms’ digital marketing.
Chatbot systems replicate human-to-human discussions and give information to website visitors or application users. They communicate with website visitors or customers online via text or text-to-speech. Chatbots can be configured to answer select key phrases or inquiries or have more in-depth talks about a variety of topics.
Chatbots can be used on website landing pages, smartphone apps, and chat services such as Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, and WeChat. Many chatbots, conversational platforms, and virtual assistant suppliers target a particular user or department with their products. Sales reps, marketers, eCommerce websites, internal employee requests, and customer care personnel, for example, can use chatbots. Even though particular chatbots are targeted at specific end-users, the underlying technology remains the same.
Virtual assistants and chatbots are ideal for firms and individuals in the customer service industry and sales, marketing, and customer success teams. Chatbots aid in the resolution of simple and common consumer enquiries in the customer service business. This allows agents to devote more time to more complex queries. Sales and marketing teams frequently utilize chatbots to contact early-stage prospects and qualify new leads. This frees up SDRs and marketers to focus on higher-value activities like nurturing chatbot-identified leads.
Chatbots are progressively gaining traction among business owners. In the digital world, they play a vital role. The rise of virtual assistants has aided businesses in cutting expenses while also improving the customer experience. Many companies embrace chatbot technology for various uses, including marketing, sales, education, and entertainment.
A chatbot platform is a tool that allows marketers to build and maintain chatbots for different messengers, such as Facebook Messenger and Telegram.
Many organizations are turning to chatbot marketing these days. By 2020, Facebook Messenger will have 40 million businesses and 300,000 active chatbots. It’s become relatively straightforward to construct a successful chatbot without any coding skills, thanks to services like SendPulse, MobileMonkey, ManyChat, and others.
Chatbot platforms are valuable tools that allow businesses to automate numerous touchpoint engagements with their customers, such as ticketing, ordering, sharing updates and news, and so on.
Let’s look at the benefits of using a chatbot platform for your business.
What are the benefits of chatbot platforms?
- Create a set of universal tools for building chatbots.
- Assist in identifying the ideal messengers for your company.
- Multichannel marketing should be made more accessible.
- Assist in keeping track of your total chatbot marketing efficiency.
Here are four compelling reasons to consider including a chatbot platform into your entire digital marketing strategy:
- It offers a set of universal tools for building chatbots: A good chatbot platform has all of the features you need to create chatbots for various messengers in one place. This means you won’t have to experiment with multiple chatbot builders to create a Facebook, Telegram, or WhatsApp chatbot. Furthermore, an all-in-one chatbot platform provides a single customer support team that can assist you in setting up and running your chatbots across all messengers.
- It aids in the identification of the ideal messengers for your company: You may evaluate the efficacy of chatbots for various messengers using a chatbot platform and discover which media — such as Facebook, WhatsApp, or Telegram — is the most effective for your audience. After then, especially if your company is on a tight budget, you can concentrate all of your efforts in one spot.
- It makes multichannel marketing easier: A chatbot platform assists customers in implementing a successful multichannel marketing strategy that saves time and money while also enhancing relationships with their target audiences. You may generate fresh leads for your company by actively utilizing chatbots. Having another marketing channel also allows you to shift your existing audience between tracks, adding value and a more tailored experience.
- It allows you to keep track of your total chatbot marketing effectiveness: With various statistics, you can track the effectiveness of any chatbot you have. The amount of sent and opened messages, as well as redirects to your website, are the most important metrics for determining a chatbot’s effectiveness. A click map is used by some services to display these metrics.
Now, let’s consider some considerations while selecting a chatbot platform for your company.
What to Look for When Choosing a Chatbot Platform:
- Multiple channels of communication
- Support for multiple languages
- UX tools for personalization
- There is a free plan available.
It’s critical to pick a chatbot platform that meets your company’s requirements. Your decision is based on your objectives, the chatbot’s capabilities, and the cost.
Here’s a list of things to think about while selecting a chatbot platform:
- Multiple communication routes are available: A chatbot platform that allows you to construct chatbots for numerous messengers and social media pages is ideal. If it works, you’ll be able to expand your market share and outperform your competitors quickly.
- Support for multiple languages: It should allow you to design chatbots that can communicate in various languages. It should, ideally, instantly translate questions from one language to another, allowing the support team to address concerns for people all around the world.
- Automation: A decent chatbot is a multipurpose system that can perform tasks other than auto-replies. It should provide answers to frequently asked questions, direct users toward placing orders or booking tickets for an event, direct them to specific sites or a manager, and so on.
- Personalization tools: Marketers should leverage all of the data they acquire about their customers to build a highly personalized chatbot experience. Chatbots that are highly personalized incorporate users’ names in messages and develop custom flows based on their location in the lead funnel.
- UX: The process of creating chatbots should be intuitive and straightforward without coding expertise, any organization, whether a tiny family business or a significant corporation, should be able to develop chatbots.
- There is a free plan available: A free trial is required to become familiar with the features of a chatbot platform. Before upgrading to a subscription plan, it’s wise to construct some test chatbots.
Yugasa Bot offers cutting-edge, one-of-a-kind features that make it simple to attain your company goals. Yugasa Bot’s intelligence may be managed without any coding experience. Multiple admins can access the part on the web and through the mobile app. For your website, you can make your chatbot. Copying and pasting your company’s introduction into the ‘Bot Training’ box is all it takes. You may adjust the colour scheme of your chatbot window to your brand with YugasaBot settings. Make sure the chatbot works before launching it. All of your chatbot’s performance data is gathered in one place. Understand your visitors’ origins and how they arrived.
- Understanding natural language for human-like dialogue
- Continuous optimization and reinforcement learning
- Sentiment analysis to determine the best course of action in the context
- Integrations of backend systems (CRM, OMS, etc.) enable meaningful and customized resolutions
- Integration of an agent desk for human escalation
- Integration of knowledge bases
- Omni-channel marketing (email, chat, voice, social)
- Real-time reporting and analytics
- Customer success team that is dedicate.
Haptik is a conversational AI platform for businesses in India that was developed in August 2013 and acquired by Reliance Industries Limited in 2019. The company creates technology that allows businesses to build conversational AI systems that enable people to speak with applications and electronic devices in free-form, natural language, whether through speech or text. The company has received multiple awards, including the Frost & Sullivan Award and the NASSCOM Al Game Changer Award. It works with Fortune 500 companies worldwide in finance, insurance, healthcare, technology, and communications.
You can expedite your AI journey with an all-in-one platform that includes built-in domain-specific natural language models, ready-to-deploy Smart Skills, and scalable integrations. Create intelligent virtual assistants (IVAs) using our drag-and-drop conversation studio, then pass complex questions to competent agent chat. In addition, you may monitor how people interact with your IVA in real-time. Integrations for message channels, live chat tools, and CRM systems are available out of the box inside Haptik’s community of partners.
- Multichannel audio (chat, email, and SMS customer service)
- Escalation / Alerts
- Automated routing
- Workflow Configuration for Knowledge Base Management Reporting/Analytics
In 90 per cent of cases, our AI reasoner can grasp client inquiries and intents in several languages, ask follow-up questions, and offer the correct solution in natural language. Our conversational services interface with your existing tools/CRMs to provide a more personalized experience for your consumers. Combine data from numerous sources to produce a single consumer profile.
- Customization of WordPress with One-Click Installation
- Made-to-order greetings
- All incoming messages are collected in one inbox.
- It will be possible to integrate your Facebook Business Page.
- All WordPress versions are supported.
The Infobip chatbot creation platform allows you to create, test, and deploy artificial intelligence and keyword-based chatbots. You can reduce customer service operational costs while simultaneously increasing customer satisfaction by using chatbots to support 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Our platform includes a Natural Language Processing (NLP) engine that enables chatbots to grasp consumer intent and provide a fully conversational experience; when a conversation needs to be escalated to a live agent, our solution interfaces with Conversations, an Infobip cloud contact centre.
- Meeting Scheduler
The goal of yellow.ai was to automate the complete customer experience by integrating the finest of artificial intelligence and human intelligence to give real-time resolution and on-demand fulfilment. In a nutshell, we exist to make business-to-consumer interactions more intuitive, personal, and real-time for every firm.
- Basic reporting and analytics
- Use a drag-and-drop interface to make a bot.
- Integrations are available for Shopify, Google Sheets, MailChimp, HubSpot, ConvertKit, and Zapier.
- Coding is not necessary.
- It merely takes a few minutes to set up the system.
Shipping updates, delivery reminders, payment reminders, and other notifications can all be sent to WhatsApp using our APIs. Engage your consumers on their favourite app and use WhatsApp to provide multi-agent customer service. You can design and integrate an intelligent chatbot on your WhatsApp Business account in under 10 minutes.
- It is now possible to use the official WhatsApp Business API.
- Automate sales and support with WhatsApp Chatbot Broadcast Template Messages.
- Dashboard, APIs, and Integrations are all built-in.
You can make your chatbot as dependable as possible with their world-class testing platform DialogScore. Thousands of tried-and-true test cases will be utilized to evaluate chatbot performance on various levels. Their automated testing suite will identify faults in the bot’s semantics comprehension. After that, a report is created with the dimensional scoring and recommendations.
- Handover of a live agent
- Make use of case discovery
- Designing a Conversation
- Development, Testing, and Training for Chatbots Production-Ready Deployment
Daffodil aids brands in automating customer interactions with intelligent and scalable chatbots as a specialist chatbot development firm. Because of their excellent customer service, this company has earned a reputation as one of the best chatbot creation companies. This consumer intelligence platform engages people through mobile advertising.
- Chatbot Development
- Chatbot Testing
- Microsoft Bot Development
- Facebook Bot Development
9. Hidden Brains
Hiddenbrains is a recognized chatbot development firm with years of experience in the field. Machine learning, natural language processing, and artificial intelligence are among the technologies used by this company to create chatbots. Their reputable firm has a dedicated chatbot development team that builds interactive chatbots and automated customer service. Hidden Brains is a multi-award-winning web and mobile app development firm with decades of experience guiding clients through digital transformation. To develop high-performance technological solutions, we offer extensive industry understanding and a collaborative approach. Through knowledge transfer from our innovation ecosystem, we help clients achieve continual development.
- Microsoft Chatbot
- IBM Watson
- Dialog Flow
- Facebook Bot
- Amazon Lex
Templar builds bots adapted to your organization’s demands as a recognized Chatbot development firm. This startup creates chatbots that use cutting-edge technology to boost engagement and client happiness.
- FAQ Chatbots
- Transactional Chatbots
- Social media Chatbots
- Conversational Chatbots
To conclude, with firms like Microsoft and Facebook announcing chatbot releases, chatbots are getting more mainstream. This list should help you identify India’s top 10 chatbot development businesses, whether you want to create your chatbot or develop an existing one. Click on any of the links above to learn more about how these companies may help you expand your business!
Article Proofread & Published by Gauri Malhotra.