The conflict of the Indo-China border has increased the possibility of world war. We are surprised by a sudden call of conflicts on the border. One of the countries has stood along with India in the conflict. It is none other than Trump’s country, the US.
The country stated they are studying the entire deployment of the troops. The deployment will help to react to the increasing threat of China. Chinese troops are threatening different countries. The US is studying its troop to Asia from Europe. They organized their troops to Europe to protest the Russian threats.
- Outbreaks of disputes in four different regions. Tension on the Indochina border.
- It was not only about China’s verbiage, border events reminded it. The diagram of behaviour in the South China Sea is linked in some way. Is this true?
- India and US cooperation based on security. Is China the reason behind it?
- The Chinese communist group and China have given a threat to all over the world. They reduced the troops from Germany to Asian countries.
Outbreaks of disputes in four different regions. Tension on the Indochina border
We all are noticing the disputes of Indo-China border has taken a great form. After the Doklam crisis in 2017, both the countries wanted to stride away from the border. They did want to fac any more border tensions. Both countries thought to come back and make the relationship better.
During the last two years, the countries were successful in their intentions. But, during the Covid-19 pandemic, it’s not time for China to start disputes with India. India is facing border disputes in it’s four different locations. The event is like unbelievable for common people.
The pandemic has caused the whole world to sit on its knees. Every country is trying its best to save lives. Yet, they still don’t have any vaccine for the same. In such a situation having disputes on the border is surprising and devastating for people.
It was not only about China’s verbiage, border events reminded it. The diagram of behaviour in the South China Sea is linked in some way. Is this true?
A new fact is coming up with Indo-china dispute is related to the South China Sea. These disputes are not at all related. The China sea has its disputes. The Chinese government looks at all the conflicts separately.
Nowadays, countries don’t want wars to occupy territories, some of them are still thinking. China is one of the countries which is a thing of war due to disputes. The country is still thinking of having conflicts on the border. They are stepping ahead on the borders to occupy the place.
These things happen in the Chinese border as well as the South China sea. But, these don’t mean both the disputes are interrelated. It doesn’t matter whether both the cases relate or not, but Chinese disputes matter.
China is having disputes with all its neighbours. They are threatening all their neighbours. They are rising their level since 2008.
India and US cooperation based on security. Is China the reason behind it?
- The improvement is done by the government of India and the US is all over the headlines. Both of them have done a remarkable job.
- India has joined a meeting on the South China Sea along with the Philippines and Japan.
- The US has put India in the permitted category of NATO and Non-NATO supporters.
- People wish to see the bonding of India and the US before the Trump era. They would have achieved 85-90% of them. They are taking their friendship to a stronger stage.
- Though they are planning to have business relations, they both should be praised.
- They didn’t reach the business platform. The friendship is now helping India a lot during its difficulties.
- Many are to be praised. From the National security council to many ambassadors must be praised.
These are special steps taken ahead by today’s government. Some of the bounds have stopped previous governments to take such steps. We must praise our government to move forward leaving all limitations behind. The friendship has helped us earlier and is helping us now.
US helped India to corner China
The pandemic has brought a great opportunity for both countries to enhance business. America encourages India to become a leader. In the phase of pandemic, they both will rise to all the threats of China. China is planning to change the faces of many countries amid lockdown.
China has one of the most currency funding In the country. They are taking advantage of their large troops and money. Beijing is preparing its troops to stand against the US troops. They are developing unions and increasing powers as a universal strength.
South Asian largest country India is ideal to stand against China’s. India is suitable to take a middle role. They can build their neighbors with their economic strengths. Us would take interest in building India to stand against China. The government of China is also dealing with the Sikkim region.
China is playing a safe game with several countries to take control of them. During the pandemic, it would be easy for them to take control. They are stepping ahead to take control of various areas. China has told the Sikkim border as their property. The incident will go on for a long time.
China is trying to take over all Indian companies. The Indo-china dispute has taken the headlines. The US along with other countries are standing along with India. The US asked India to play a central role in South Asia. Washington DC of Trump asked India to stand against China.
Without monetary help and troops from the US, India cannot stand strongly. To become a suitable competitor India needs help from its neighbouring countries. India and the US together will stand and fight with China.