Top 10 Best Cloud Invoicing Companies in India in 2023
Cloud invoicing is an integral tool used for simplifying any business.
Businesses can now switch to a faster and smarter mode of managing their finances. Cloud-based invoicing software is an essential and ideal platform to improve the existing financial overview, collaborations, and teamwork.
Traditional account businesses fail to curb the workflow. Furthermore, they do not add any value to the businesses. They take up a lot of time and effort. On the other hand, cloud-based invoicing software is time-saving and efficient.
Cloud-based invoicing simplifies the problems of running a business. It automates a wide range of accounting processes.
Many freelancers prefer to handle businesses by themselves. But, simplifying businesses is one of the critical requirements for any business to succeed.
The cloud simply serves as a platform that enables users to access their data or software via the online system. For example: Nowadays, UPI payment has become common and uses the cloud to access the data.
Cloud-based invoicing software is a modern, on-premise, and self-installable billing software in India. The clouds are hosted by the servers that provide access from anywhere throughout the app.
It can be compared to the SaaS software model. But, cloud hosting provides additional features and advanced benefits. Every time the users use their data, it is processed and returned throughout the cloud.
It prevents the users from utilizing any unnecessary hardware installation and space consumption.
Now the question arises: why should one choose the cloud over traditional billing software in India?
There are many significant differences between cloud-based invoicing software and traditional onsite accounting tools. The first integral feature of the cloud is flexibility.
It allows small businesses to work from anywhere.
Secondly, cloud-based billing software provides real-time financial reports with the help of automatic updates and analysis of financial data.
It offers accurate expectations about future events and error-free data entries.
Furthermore, the cloud-based invoicing software helps handle corporate and multi-currency transactions with effortless automation.
The cloud company frees the companies from any equipment and licensing expenses during expansion.
However, the most important features of Cloud-based invoicing that takes it a notch apart from the offline accounting tools are:
- It allows users to hire globally and work from anywhere: Most freelancers and side hustlers prefer the freedom to work from anywhere. Remote working is a growing trend and is common among most individuals including travelers and digital nomads.
With Cloud-based invoicing software, one can work anywhere and create GST tax invoices and handle accounting tools from anywhere. The automation tools enable the users to send invoices in just a few clicks.
Furthermore, the users have the privilege to limit access according to their preferences. This allows the users to hire candidates from anywhere, yet work smoothly.
Cloud-based invoicing allows users to send invoices and create quotations through the convenience of their phones or tablet. All one needs is a good internet connection.
- It allows the users to save time and effort: Manual accounting is a tedious process. Most small businesses in India still rely on MS Word and Excel documents for accounting tasks. These accounting methods are not only desolate but can prove to be risky and time-consuming.
Using quotation software for small businesses can get rid of the efforts of creating and storing several invoices.
Updated and professional accounting can help the organization succeed with smart accounting solutions and tools.
The user need not be worried about the client’s details, or invoice numbers. Payment modes or any other details. The automation tools will do the work for the users in just a few clicks.
It further helps the users to track time. The users have the advantage of integrating the time tracking system to know how much time is being spent on accounting tasks.
- It allows the transaction process to be faster. Cloud-based invoicing software not only helps the users create uniquely designed invoices but also helps them to get paid faster.
The users can connect multiple payment gateways directly to their respective GST invoices. All the payment details are automatically recorded in the cloud. It allows the user to focus on other business management tasks.
Standing out among competitors is crucial for the business to succeed. And cloud accounting enables the users to make the best impression on their clients. It can create a long-term relationship between the users and the clients.
- It allows the users to access everything on a single dashboard. Cloud-based invoicing makes it a lot easier for freelancers and small business owners to access everything in a single place quickly.
It enables the user to manage their projects and track time effectively. It allows them to transfer financial data quickly. One can import financial data and statements from the bank. In Cloud-based invoicing, all the business data is tied up in a single dashboard.
How to choose the correct Cloud-based invoicing software?
This is the most important aspect the user needs to decide while working with a Cloud-based invoicing software.
Firstly, the user should be clear about his business needs. The user should carefully list his business requirements when choosing to invoice and billing software. The user needs to review his current business framework and payment options.
The other important questions that help to understand the invoicing need is to shed light on the following topics:
Is the software scalable?
Is it user-friendly?
What are the security features involved?
Is the software customizable?
Secondly, the users must identify the software integration requirements. Ideally, the invoicing system should be able to communicate with one another and present all the information that one needs. It is best to look for an invoicing tool that integrates the existing accounting solution for easier bookkeeping.
Thirdly, the topic is considering the budget. Allocating a budget for the invoicing software allows the users to be aware of the costs they would be paying upfront, including expenses for updates and other software-related charges. The invoicing solution should be transparent about the pricing from the start so that the user can plan his budget accordingly.
Top 10 Cloud-based invoicing software in India in 2022:
1. Sleek bill:
Sleek bill was founded in 2013, it is a startup that has grown to more than 40,000 clients all over India. The company has operated for more than years to develop the Sleek bill software and offer the best user experience in solving their business needs.
The company offers free support and free updates that are easily becoming the go-to billing solution for many companies in Southeast Asia.
The services provided by the cloud-based invoicing application include:
- Proforma invoice maker: It allows the users to be provided with the best products or services to the buyers.
- Quotation software: This allows the user to create a quote for the client within the comfort of his home.
- GST Tax Invoice: Sleek Bill allows the user to issue GST invoices with all the accurate fields for claiming tax credits.
Other services include:
- Composition scheme support
- Delivery challan software
- GST Integrated and compliant
- Purchase orders, bills, and expenses
- GST Credit/Debit note
Quickbooks is an accounting software package developed and marked by Intuit. The company was first introduced in 1983. The products are most inclined toward small and medium-sized businesses and offer on-premise accounting applications as well as cloud-based versions. The application helps to accept business payments, manage and pay bills, and payroll functions.
The application is advantageous for small businesses that require cloud accounting. It allows the users to access their accounts, manage their business, and stay organized anytime, anywhere on the computer, mobile, or tablet.
The services offered by Quickbooks include:
- Invoicing allows users to create custom, professional invoices, sales receipts, and estimates that can be sent in minutes.
- Online banking that consists of a banking integration feature that will help to look into statements and transactions will be automatically updated.
- Accounting reports instantly allow the users to see how the business is performing with customizable reports and dashboards.
- Cash flow management allows bills from vendors and pays them easily when they are due. It allows you to schedule recurring payments to save time.
3. Zoho invoice:
Zoho invoice is online invoicing software that helps users to craft professional invoices, send payment reminders, keep track of expenses, log the user’s work hours, and get paid faster. It does not charge any money for the utilization of the application.
The cloud-based invoicing application ensures privacy. Data security and privacy are the cornerstones of Zoho. It ensures the transparency of the payments and they will never show advertisements or sell the information.
The services offered by Zoho invoice include:
- Create professional invoices: It helps the users to craft professional invoices that help to create the right brand image. Zoho helps the users with multiple options to choose from the gallery of beautiful templates, help to add the company logo, and personalize the invoices.
- Send invoices effectively: Zoho invoice helps to ensure the invoice the user sends reaches the clients.
The clients may appreciate timely reminders to clear their past due balances and avoid penalties.
- Receive Payments on time. A simple payment process helps the users get paid on time. The application allows multiple payment options that the customers can choose from to make payments securely.
4. Marg ERP 9+
Marg ERP 9+ is an on-premise ERP solution used by small, midsize, and enterprise businesses. It offers different modules customized to satisfy the need of retailers, distributors, and manufacturers in a variety of industries.
The solution offers android apps for customers, store owners, and suppliers.
The modules offered by the company include order management, purchase management, production planning, and costing and inventory management. Furthermore, the application offers distribution modules for multiple industries including pharmacy.
The services offered by the company include:
- Payment and reconciliation
- GST Billing and return filing
- Free Website which enables the user to set up an online store, and create digital catalogs.
- Barcode management helps to centralize all product information in a barcode to quickly and accurately track products during billing.
- Online Import Purchase
- The invoice, outstandings, stock and sale analysis, and other reports can be easily sent to the customer directly on Whatsapp through software.
- eRetail Web Application allows you to directly place online orders to distributors and check the status of all orders. It allows the users to view nearby distributors and schemes inside Marg ERP.
5. Tally ERP 9:
Tally ERP 9 is one of the most popular cloud-based invoicing software used in India. It is complete enterprise software for small and medium enterprises.
It permits business owners and their associates to interact more in accounts-related discussions and is a complete product that retains its original simplicity yet offers comprehensive business functionalities such as Accounting, Finance, Inventory, Sales, Purchase, Point of Sales, Manufacturing, Costing, Job Costing, payroll and branch management along with compliance capabilities for Excise, TDS, TCS and even GST tool.
In addition, Tally ERP is free accounting software that manages the business with the applications.
The services offered by the cloud-based invoicing application include:
- Accounts like book-keeping, bill-wise details, cost center tracking, payable and receivables
- Sales Management
- Purchase management
- Payment management
- Manufacturing and job work including raw materials, finished goods, WIP products, Multi-bill of material, warehouse
6. Hyperdrive HDPOS Smart:
Hyperdrive HDPOS Smart is a billing and cloud-based invoicing software for businesses in the retail industry. HDPOS is windows based point of sale system that makes it simpler for the users to sell to their customers and keep them purchasing from the store.
HDPOS integrates with the most popular point-of-sale hardware, bar code scanners, and a variety of payment solutions.
The application applies to almost all industries including garment stores, computer shops, sports shops, and many others.
The services provided by the application are:
- Easy billing that enables quick checkout with or without barcode and earns customers satisfaction
- Inventory helps to keep track of the inventory with multiple warehouses
- Accounts allowing auto transaction ad provide a way to profit loss reports
- CRM helps to manage the customer list and build customer loyalty with customer displays, schemes, and promotions.
7. Bill book:
Bill books are the best billing software that can be used to create and send invoices in 60 seconds. It also helps in generating detailed reports for analysis, client management, expense handling, and more.
The cloud-based invoicing application is advantageous as it offers efficiency, speed, and robustness in billing and invoicing processes, helping the business to operate better and smarter.
The application is used in 296 types of businesses from 140 countries.
The features provided by the cloud-based invoicing application are:
- The dashboard provides a simple snapshot of the business and later activities showing sales, receipts, and expenses, analyzing by period and overdue expenses.
- Create and send invoices in seconds. The users will know when the client views them and set auto payment reminders until paid.
It is a set of accountancy and payroll products developed by the Sage group aimed at small and medium-sized businesses. It is aimed at companies with up to 50 employees. Sage 50 cloud accounts combine the convenience of the cloud with the power of accounting. It is a reliable and robust invoicing and billing software for businesses.
the cloud-based invoicing application ensures that the user’s financial data and calculations are accurate due to its in-built checks. The information is available anytime and anywhere.
It is a cloud-based solution that does not require the user to be an expert in accounting to allow the utilization of the software to its maximum potential.
The services provided by the application include:
- Setting up the software allows starting to save time from day one.
- Create customer and vendor records quickly and easily so that one can start processing information immediately.
- Overview of the inventory to track the items.
- High setup security to protect the user’s sensitive information.
9. Vyapaar Accounting:
Vyapaar is accounting software that makes billing and invoicing convenient. The software is built for small, medium, and emerging businesses. It enables the business to stay compliant, and have visibility on inventory, receivables and payables, cash flows, and more.
The cloud-based invoicing application is a secure and easy-to-use accounting app. The application is available to be accessible on android and desktops.
Vyapaar accounting provides the following services:
- Generate GST bills and invoices, create and share customized invoices, and maintain the business GST compliantly.
- Helps to track and manage inventory, get details on individual units by batch number, expiry date, etc, Manage orders, monitor purchases, and more.
- Send timely auto-reminders to customers for due payments, recovery and track payments, and more.
- Maintain the business accounting data secure against accidental loss with the auto backup feature.
The goal of the application is to make a businessman’s daily routine less tiring and let them focus more on growing their business on less on paperwork.
Freshbooks is an online accounting software operated by 2ndSite Inc. It is primarily directed at small and medium business owners. It is a useful tool for any company looking to make its billing and invoicing operations easy, quick, and secure.
The cloud-based invoicing application can be used to automate invoicing and billing, organize expenses, perform follow-ups and generate MIS reports. It provides an easy-to-use interface that helps in reducing the paperwork.
The application has the following features:
- Accounting: Double-entry accounting gives the users everything they need to stay organized for tax time, stay compliant with regulations and make decisions based on updated insights.
- Payroll: Freshbooks integrate with an application named Gusto that provides an easy-to-use payroll solution for businesses. They provide unlimited payrolls, automatic tax filings, direct deposits, and automatic filings.
- Time tracking: The application helps to break down the hours so that one can work efficiently.
Cloud-based invoicing and billing software should be the heart and soul of a company’s billing operations. Its ability to improve the efficiency of the accounting process and make a business operate smoothly is a canary in the coal mine. To know the additional advantages of such applications, the users must get billing and cloud invoicing software as soon as possible to make the accounting process hassle-free.