FASTag has made toll payments easier than ever with RFID technology. With one of these stickers on your vehicle, you can avoid the endless queue for toll payments. That’s because your toll payments are deducted automatically as soon as you cruise through a FASTag lane.
Today it’s easier than ever to buy a FASTag online. You can get one with IndusInd bank by simply following these steps.
- Visit the bank’s website and go to the FASTag product page.
- Click on “Apply Now.”
- Fill in all the required details and upload the necessary documents.
- Depending on the class of your vehicle, make the payment.
This will activate your FASTag, and you can start making toll payments. But what do you do when the balance runs out? Well, you recharge your FASTag. And IndusInd Bank makes it all the more convenient for you. Read on to understand how you can recharge FASTag online with IndusInd Bank.
Recharge FASTag Quickly With IndusInd Bank
After you buy a FASTag online, you will want to go for a quick FASTag recharge. You can recharge your FASTag by making a payment online through Debit Card, Credit, Net Banking & other online payment modes. To do so, follow these simple steps:
- Go to the Customer Portal at www.fastag.indusind.com and choose the ‘Customer Login’ section.
- Enter username followed by the password to log in.
- Go to Payments Recharge Account.
- Choose the tag accounts that need to be recharged and specify the amounts to be uploaded.
- Select “Pay by Online” as your payment method, then click “Continue”.
- You can choose your bank from the options in the newly opened window.
- Your bank account login information will be required. Please continue with the information and finish the payment.
- The minimum amount to get your FASTag recharged is Rs 100.
- Do not click the “Back” button or reload the browser.
Another way to get your FASTag recharged is by using UPI from any preferred mobile application like Google Pay, Phonepe etc. If you want to avoid recharging your FASTag online, you can visit IndusInd Bank Branch to do so.
With full KYC documents, you can keep a balance of up to Rs 1 Lakh on your FASTag account. But for people with limited KYC accounts, the limit is up to Rs 10,000.
The Bottom Line
The days of waiting around toll booths for more than a half hour to ask an employee for a receipt when making a toll payment are long gone. With FASTag, you can make toll payments automatically without waiting in the queue.
If you haven’t applied for a FASTag yet, and don’t want to spend hours waiting in line at toll booths, apply for a FASTag with IndusInd Bank.
With them, you may have your FASTag automatically funded when it runs out of money without having to do anything manually, so long as you have enough money in your wallet. The best part? Applying for one through their site is quick and simple. You just need to ensure you have the required documents on hand and have a stable internet connection.